Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pictures of your Plastic!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Pictures of your Plastic?

I'm usually just lurking around, but here is my collection as well! Those looking for a pic of the Sapphire Visa Sig, here ya go..

Message 21 of 528
mxp114
Valued Contributor

@crosbyk1 wrote:
I posted a picture of my chase Sapphire not to far back.

Are you the one that posted the Sapphire without a logo on front? How did you get that one?

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm usually just lurking around, but here is my collection as well! Those looking for a pic of the Sapphire Visa Sig, here ya go..

Thanks Taylour. Is the Visa Signature logo on Sapphire embossed or just looks that way? I wonder why you're Freedom and Sapphire have logos on front whereas others have them on back.

Message 22 of 528
Anonymous
Not applicable

On the Sapphire, I think this is the only way it comes? They just show the card without a logo because it can be visa or mc I believe. The visa is not embossed but is sort of 3d and shiny..

Message 23 of 528
mxp114
Valued Contributor

Message 24 of 528
MrShush
Valued Contributor

Removed
Message 25 of 528
scottwagnon
Valued Contributor

wow! these collections are putting mine to shame. nice! Ron1, unfortunately i have never been able to acquire the rzmc platinum. we well see what happens on the 24th. and i did not post any duplicates. each card you see in my picture is an individual account.

earth air water fire master visa express discover
Message 26 of 528
MrShush
Valued Contributor

Yes, the 3 "real" Discovers are the same account, just different designs. All are in my wallet rotation though.

Message 27 of 528
Anonymous
Not applicable

I apped for my Sapphire card right when they first came out, so perhaps the new cards have the number and logo on the backside? I like the way it looks without anything on the front!!

Message 28 of 528
mxp114
Valued Contributor

I agree the Sapphire looks nice with logos on back. The online app doesn't designate which card you get, how do you decide between V/MC? I'm thinking of applying for it.

Message 29 of 528
scottwagnon
Valued Contributor

would like to see a fresh chase sapphire world mastercard.

earth air water fire master visa express discover
Message 30 of 528
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.