Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pier 1 Imports Rewards Credit Card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Pier 1 Imports Rewards Credit Card

Hello myFICO Family.

Does anyone have the Pier 1 Imports Rewards Credit Card? If so, how easy or difficult was it to get?

Thanks!

Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Pier 1 Imports Rewards Credit Card

I dont think its hard to get at all. I got one back in the day when I was new to credit for the 20% off when I was buying furniture. Other than the one time discount I don't think there are any other perks to this card. The APR is also very high so just be sure it's what you want.

Message 2 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I dont think its hard to get at all. I got one back in the day when I was new to credit for the 20% off when I was buying furniture. Other than the one time discount I don't think there are any other perks to this card. The APR is also very high so just be sure it's what you want.

You hit it on the nail.  The 20% off for a furniture purchase is the only reason I want it and then I would SD it.  Thanks!

Message 3 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

No prob, if you don't want to take the credit hit, Pier 1 has occasional sales on their furniture marked down 20%. For example their $599 sofa (Abbey?) can go for $499. If you're not in a rush I'd say that's a good option.

Message 4 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

No prob, if you don't want to take the credit hit, Pier 1 has occasional sales on their furniture marked down 20%. For example their $599 sofa (Abbey?) can go for $499. If you're not in a rush I'd say that's a good option.

I have my eye on a dining table and 4 leather parsons chairs.  Total for everything is $789.70 but with the 20% off I could save $157.94 which is a nice chunk of change.

I have the cash to pay if off as soon as I charge it but I want the savings.

I'm going to think about it some more and weigh my options on the hit before I do it.  Is a HP worth $157 savings in my pocket?  Hmmm...who knows, maybe I will luck up and come across a coupon for 20% off a purchase. LOL!

Message 5 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

I may not need to take the hit after all.  Went on eBay and found several 20% off Pier 1 coupons for sale.  Guess who's going to bid? Smiley Very Happy

Message 6 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

That is a nice chunk of change! I frequently shop at Pier 1 when I need something for the home and I have never gotten a coupon for anything from them Smiley Frustrated

Maybe you'll have better luck!

Message 7 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I may not need to take the hit after all.  Went on eBay and found several 20% off Pier 1 coupons for sale.  Guess who's going to bid? Smiley Very Happy

Nice!

Message 8 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi I was looking for a pier1 for the wife. did u apply?? what limits do they give???

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Nice!

Message 9 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

ANY OWNERS OF PIER 1 REWARD CARD COMMENT

ANYBODY THATS HAS THE PIER 1 CARD WHAT IS YOUR LIMIT??????

Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.