cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan for American Express. Advice please!

tag
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: Plan for American Express. Advice please!

@Anonymous wrote:

@AvadaKedavra wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@dlh4244 wrote:
Don't bank on the 2 apps with 1 hp. They changed that so you need 5 days between apps now, and yes it will be another hp.

Since when?

I don't think that's compeltely accurate.

If you apply for one, get approved and apply for another immediately after - you'll be fine (I did this for my PRG/ED).

This is what i did...

My ED app however got held over for 3 days before final approval.

It's a ymmv.  Some have been successful with the dual app if the charge cc was first. In most cases, apping for two revolvers will trigger the 5 day waiting period to ensure its not a fraudulent app. 

Message 21 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Plan for American Express. Advice please!

@AvadaKedavra wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@AvadaKedavra wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@dlh4244 wrote:
Don't bank on the 2 apps with 1 hp. They changed that so you need 5 days between apps now, and yes it will be another hp.

Since when?

I don't think that's compeltely accurate.

If you apply for one, get approved and apply for another immediately after - you'll be fine (I did this for my PRG/ED).

This is what i did...

My ED app however got held over for 3 days before final approval.

How long ago was that? I got insta approval for both one after the other in August.

Also, to comment on something someone said earlier about the HPs....mine, even though back to back approvals, both were HPs. 

Late August.

Message 22 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.