Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planning an App spree,

tag
spydergto
Regular Contributor

Re: Planning an App spree,

I still have the rejection letter in my temp file basket on desk at my moms house, also best news ever, just closed on the house earlier today. i got busy at work picking up and laying down a bha with tools , they sent a mobile notary to my work site on the rig, in between laying out one bha before i was needed to pick up the next set of tools i pencil whipped 200 plus pages in 25 min, yea i know not the brightest idea, but i have read everything else up until this point, but i wired the funds and now my real estate agent has the key waiting for me when i get off this job! 

If i get the chance i will scan the rejection letter and remove pertinents and upload for ya , it was like EX 750 at the time they pulled it, and it did have a small list of reasons , one of which was to many inquires , and i had ONE at the time , it was for the blue card rewards i think not sure, been super super crazy busy as of late, not much sleep either , five hours today and i feel great! 

well i have been pestered by B of A to try one of their cards they keep sending me pre approvals and bvaa compass pre approved me for 6300$ , so after Oct when i CLI my credit union , i will try for other cards. 

but i has a house! no more couch surfing!

Ex 750 10/22/2013 Eq 651 11/09/2013 TU 721 12/9/2013

5/14/14 Equifax – 673 Experian – 744 Transunion – 722

already bought the house! closed with a great deal all thanks to information i learned here!
Message 21 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.