Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Platinum PC to QS within a month, Cap 1 Rocks ~_~

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Platinum PC to QS within a month, Cap 1 Rocks ~_~

@Glkslngr wrote:
Just happened to have converted my Platinum to a QuicksilverOne about 20 minutes ago, with the same terms as my Platinum. It was also bugging me that the Platinum had no benefits to me. Had this card for about two months and just called them up and requested the PC. So hopefully I will get more use out of it!

Congrats! I'll definitely start using my card more now as well. Smiley Very Happy I see a lot of negativity about "Crap1" but I wonder if those opinions are based on personal experience or assumptions. So far I'm completely satisfied. If one doesnt ask for change then change doesnt happen! Its always worth a shot, especially with a SP

Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Platinum PC to QS within a month, Cap 1 Rocks ~_~

@CallaLilyLover wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I think it is because my current card is a Mastercard...so they said I was going to get a Wolrd Master Card...according to the csr they can't go from master card to visa... Smiley Sad

Bummer Smiley Sad But good to know. They seem to switch the cards a lot of different ways. I thought I would be getting a QS1 since I had a Platinum Mastercard. Never saw an option for a no annual fee QS Mastercard, not complaining at all though. I think they click buttons and modify the cards however they like during the phone call Smiley Frustrated Kidding........not really

Yeah, I did it over chat and the first rep said they couldn't go from MC to Visa and then he transfered me to another rep. When the new rep was giving me the terms and conditions he said No Annual fee and "You will receive a WMC / Visa Signature Card" So I asked him if he could make it a Visa Signature card and he said he couldn't because I have a MC. Not sure if reaching out to the EO would be the way to go in cases like this or if they just can't do a networkd switch at all.

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.