cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Playstation visa VS playstation visa PLATINUM?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Playstation visa VS playstation visa PLATINUM?

Not sure if this has been covered or not but i searched past threads and couldnt find anything.  Im just wondering if there is any useful difference between the platinum and non platinum version of this card.  im thinking its maybe just a branding thing but if anyone has any input on this topid i'd appreciate it.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Playstation visa VS playstation visa PLATINUM?

I didn't know they offered more than one version of this card.

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Me either, and all the images I can find online doesn't have the platinum word under the visa logo on the bottom right side.
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

phpgkff5bPM.jpg

Message 4 of 6
BCGCredit
New Contributor

Mine says visa platinum

Overstock 8.9K|VS 1.3K|Express 1K|Credit One 1.3K| Cap1 QS1 750|1st Premier 950|Cap1 Playstation 750|Target 800|PayPal 2% MC 700|Discover 6K|Nordstrom 4.8K|PayPal Credit 2K|AMEX DG 1K|

Message 5 of 6
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

Without knowing more specifically, I would assume that this is just the usual difference between a Visa Sig card and a Visa Plat, with a handful of usually not-used features on the VS card.  From the OP, I get the impression that he/she thinks Plat > VS, whereas in the Visa hierarchy it is the other way around

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.