Contributor
coltensmom06

Please Correct Me if I'm Wrong

I went to see a LO today about a mortgage and the night before I pulled my SW score of 623 and told this to the LO.  I just pd off my Cap One card last month to under 9% and am waiting for it to update.  Because I dont know what my 2 other scores are the LO and I agreed to wait until I know the cc updated the CRA before he pulls my reports & scores.  My question is what date will the update be?  My statement shows this: "Statement for February 28, 2009 - March 27, 2009"  Does that mean the CR will be updated on the 27th or the 28th of April or perhaps even a few days after that?

Does anyone know for sure?  I dont have a lot of extra points to play with and want my CR to be pulled when updated.

Starting Score: 01/2010 EQ 610 TU 737
Current Score: EQ 662 TU 672
Goal Score: EQ 700 TU 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Senior Contributor
smallfry

Re: Please Correct Me if I'm Wrong

Check all your previous statements online. They all probably close for you around the 27th. There is a delay on when the CRA's update your balances. 
New Contributor
ezover

Re: Please Correct Me if I'm Wrong

Call and ask them. I would suggest calling and asking 2 or 3 times.

the first time I called the csr gave me my closing date not the date they report to the cra,s

getting there
TU 770 5/14/09
EQ 740

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+