Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please Correct Me if I'm Wrong

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Please Correct Me if I'm Wrong

I went to see a LO today about a mortgage and the night before I pulled my SW score of 623 and told this to the LO.  I just pd off my Cap One card last month to under 9% and am waiting for it to update.  Because I dont know what my 2 other scores are the LO and I agreed to wait until I know the cc updated the CRA before he pulls my reports & scores.  My question is what date will the update be?  My statement shows this: "Statement for February 28, 2009 - March 27, 2009"  Does that mean the CR will be updated on the 27th or the 28th of April or perhaps even a few days after that?

Does anyone know for sure?  I dont have a lot of extra points to play with and want my CR to be pulled when updated.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
smallfry
Senior Contributor

Re: Please Correct Me if I'm Wrong

Check all your previous statements online. They all probably close for you around the 27th. There is a delay on when the CRA's update your balances. 
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Please Correct Me if I'm Wrong

Call and ask them. I would suggest calling and asking 2 or 3 times.

the first time I called the csr gave me my closing date not the date they report to the cra,s

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.