@AverageJoeCommunityLeader wrote:

Money Klutz, its alright, as my prized pupil, you get a passSmiley Wink

One down...5 to go  Smiley WinkSmiley Very Happy

Message 31 of 62
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Please Welcome our Newest Community Leaders

Yay!!!

This is AWESOME!!! Congrats for sure! I really appreciate all the support I've recieved from you all 😄
Message 32 of 62
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

wrote:
Jag73 and Bella007, you ladies rock! Finstar, your words of wisdom are a great welcome Smiley Happy. HeavenOhio, i have always admired your posting style, glad to see you get recognized. WadeDalton, super happy for you buddy. Your role with the Navy thread has braught lots of happyness, support, and just plain fun.

To all our Community Leaders, Mods and Admin, thank you and glad to be part of a great communitySmiley Happy

Congratulations to the very deserving newly appointed community leaders.

AJC, I know you would consider it bad form for me to be serious, even for a moment, but seriously, you are a true leader in thoughtfulness and kindness.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 33 of 62
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!
Message 34 of 62
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

Please give a warm welcome to our newest Community Leaders:

FinStar

JAG73

HeavenOhio

AverageJoesCredit

WadeDalton

Bella007

These members have shown outstanding committment to the forums, and we look forward to their continued contributions! 

What a fantastic addition to our already great team!! Excellent choices Smiley Happy   Glad to have each of you on board with us!! 

+1. Wholeheartedly agree.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 35 of 62
Anonymous
Not applicable

wrote:
Jag73 and Bella007, you ladies rock! Finstar, your words of wisdom are a great welcome Smiley Happy. HeavenOhio, i have always admired your posting style, glad to see you get recognized. WadeDalton, super happy for you buddy. Your role with the Navy thread has braught lots of happyness, support, and just plain fun.

To all our Community Leaders, Mods and Admin, thank you and glad to be part of a great communitySmiley Happy

Ah, AJC! You sir, are the man! Always positive, always helpful and, most importantly, always humble! It is an honor to "graduate" with you! Smiley Happy

Message 36 of 62
Anonymous
Not applicable

wrote:

A HUMONGOUS CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL

A triple axel CONGRATULATIONS to AJC and Bella. Smiley Wink

So happy for all.

Thanks, CreditInspired! But, just let it be known, if I tried a triple axle, I would be jacked up!  Lol! Thanks though! Smiley Happy

Message 37 of 62
Anonymous
Not applicable

wrote:

wrote:

Thanks everyone for the congratulations post. I’ve learned so much here and it’s a privilege to be a part of such a wonderful community. I look forward to continued growth, learning and helping in my new role.  

Just stop changing your name

+1 Seriously! Lol! 

Message 38 of 62
Anonymous
Not applicable

wrote:

wrote:

Congratulations to the very deserving newly appointed community leaders.

AJC, I know you would consider it bad form for me to be serious, even for a moment, but seriously, you are a true leader in thoughtfulness and kindness.

I concur, sir! Smiley Happy

Message 39 of 62
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you, all my FICO friends, and I do consider you all friends. I really appreciate how much I've learned and grown because of this forum, and it is an honor to be asked to help others along the way. I only hope I can do the role some justice! 

Congratulations to my fellow newly-appointed Community Leaders, FinStar, JAG73, HeavenOhio, AverageJoesCredit, and WadeDalton, it is an honor to move to the next level with all of you! Let's just crush this! Smiley Happy

Message 40 of 62
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.