Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plum Card Approval

tag
jaybird201
Established Contributor

Re: Plum Card Approval

Creditaddict wrote:
My business just got the Plum last month but after running the numbers for 2% cash back or Membership rewards I get on the Gold card, the Gold card gives me about Double cash back vs. 2%.
So cancelled it.
but when you activate, I sure did like how they asked up front what you planned on spending and if that would work for amex so the card was never declined, the gold we had some issues in beginnning until we built history with how much we ran through it.

I thought it was 1 point/$1.00 spent and the points were about equal to $0.01 cash value, so basically it'd be like 1% back.

What do you redeem Gold points for that make it about 2%?
Message 11 of 14
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

I can't totally figure out the point system myself either, However my point balance each month doesn't lie, I just gave up figuring out where they came from.
I charge on average about 2k with FedEx, I get 5% cash back bonus on that, roughly $60-80 usually PLUS I think im earning 5 rewards points or something.
My charges total anywhere from 4k-8k dependning what I did for the month.
I usually average about 25000 reward points a month.
I trade in the points for $100 statement credit.

so that = $60-80 from fedex cash back plus $100 statement credit = $160-180
vs. 2% on 5k plum card = $100

I just really don't know where all the reward points are coming from but they are they EACH month and I trade them in Each month!
Message 12 of 14
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Did any one else got the plum card recently? If so what is your scores?
Message 13 of 14
billsfan14
New Contributor

Congrats!  Nice lineup of cards...  Mind sharing some scores/history when you got them?   

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.