Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plz give all your opinion(s).......

tag
CS800
Super Contributor

Re: Plz give all your opinion(s).......

Smug wrote:

My friend from another board has just under 1 million in credit, it amazing to see on paper 160k is only one card for him...

Smug you're just well connected Smiley Happy

Message 11 of 17
kpresod
Regular Contributor

+1  Smiley Happy

Message 12 of 17
quest208
Frequent Contributor

@Smug wrote:
My friend from another board has just under 1 million in credit, it amazing to see on paper 160k is only one card for him...

which card is that?

TU08 762
NFCU Visa Signature $20,000, Citi Prestige $15,500, USAA Mastercard $11,000, American Express Platinum, Barclays American Express $4700, Best Buy Mastercard $400, Orchard/Capital One $700
Message 13 of 17
dalebb
Valued Contributor

@quest208 wrote:

@Smug wrote:

which card is that?

walmartSmiley Surprised

Message 14 of 17
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@kpresod wrote:
I'm a new user to this site, and I LOVE it because I get lots of information to build my financial background to its best! However, I am amazed and get excited when I see high CLs most ppl receive from their financial institutions. What I don't seem to understand is, when one acquire so much Credit (which is good); what do u do from there on? Use it responsibly and PIF. Of course I don't expect one to max the cards out, but seriously what do u do? Keep in mind, I've also read, and witnessed ppl with really high CLs of which they don't utilize at least 30% of it an the banks automaticallly closes their accounts. Most likely due to other factors on their credit reports. What would happen to their credit? AAoA / overall Util. may take a hit, but other than that not much. What would another institution look at/think before they consider giving such person(s) lines of credit? Account age, payment history, FICO score are the big things. AAoA as well. These are the things I would like to know. On the other hand, is it better to have (1) major CC preferably AMEX Green/Gold/Zync and every 8-12mths of "gardening" you then look at your expenses within your budget and request a CLI as needed? With AMEX you can request a CLI sooner (61st day of opening) and request up to 3x your CL.  Overall, we all know banks are for profit and somewhat for fair trade.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 15 of 17
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@quest208 wrote:

@Smug wrote:

which card is that?

I'm interested as well.....

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 16 of 17
CS800
Super Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:

@quest208 wrote:

@Smug wrote:

which card is that?

I'm interested as well.....

+2

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.