Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Points for adding AU (Chase)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Points for adding AU (Chase)

I got my Hyatt and RC cards last summer. They're just mine, didn't add DH as an AU as we'd always be together when using them. But I seem to recall one or the other (or some other Chase card I was thinking of) offered points for adding an AU.

I know different people have different views of couples being on each others' cards. I'm fine with it when it makes sense. I was limiting his cards trying to keep him closer to being eligible for CSP sooner then later. But now I understand AU accounts don't count.

Does anyone know about points for AU on these or other Chase cards?
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Points for adding AU (Chase)

@Anonymous wrote:
I got my Hyatt and RC cards last summer. They're just mine, didn't add DH as an AU as we'd always be together when using them. But I seem to recall one or the other (or some other Chase card I was thinking of) offered points for adding an AU.

I know different people have different views of couples being on each others' cards. I'm fine with it when it makes sense. I was limiting his cards trying to keep him closer to being eligible for CSP sooner then later. But now I understand AU accounts don't count.

I got 2500 UR for adding dad to my Freedom. 

Message 2 of 4
Irisa
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

IIRC, Chase gives you 5K points on CSP, Marriott, Hyatt and $25 on Freedom. However, I think AU has to be added within the first 3 months of opening the account.

ETA: Couple months ago I added an AU to my almost 2yr old CSP. I did not receive bonus points adding them. 

Message 3 of 4
dragontears
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

seems a little hit or miss whether they count AU accounts

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Applications/Mini-app-spree-CSP-BOA-denied-Ritz-approved/m-p/4408179/highlight/true#M102828

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.