Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poll: Experian Scores

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Poll: Experian Scores

Forgive me if this has already been done. Since it's winding down on Experian FICO scores, I was wondering how many of you have already pulled your last Experian scores. I am an uber miser and I hate to spend the money but I'm itching to find up how much my score has gone up since last month, but I'll cave in to the peer pressure if everybody's doing it Smiley Happy
Message 1 of 38
37 REPLIES 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Poll: Experian Scores

just got my freecreditreport score on EX

shows EX PLUS of 716

Message 2 of 38
oracles
Valued Contributor

craig that is a fako score

It is not used with many lenders and therefore useless.

Do not waste your money on getting this score for it will do nothing for you.

Message 3 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm not going to pull experian. My current philosophy is if I do go get a loan for whatever reason I am going to ask them if they are going to pull experian and if they say they are I will tell them because of me not being able to get my scores from them I will not be able to make an informed decision about the loan they are offering me, so either pull TU or EQ or I will go elsewhere.

There are a huge amount of lenders out there, not all of them will pull EX. 

Message 4 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

What site should I subscribe to then to get a score?
Message 5 of 38
score_building
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
What site should I subscribe to then to get a score?

right here at myfico.com.  better hurry up tho'- ex won't be available here anymore after 2/13/09.
DCU EQ 5.0, Citi EQ 08 Bankcard, PenFed EX NG2
EX 08: AFCU, Amex, Chase, PSECU EX 98(?)
TU 08: Barclays, Discover
Message 6 of 38
oracles
Valued Contributor

Hi Craig

Here at myfico you can get the real fico scores that many lenders use. Tomorrow is the last day you can receive EX fico scores through myfico.com

Afterwards, there is no other place to get the Ex fico score.

You can also receive your EQ fico score from the equifax.com and you can receive your TU fico score from transunioncs.com

However from here you ca get all three until this Friday. Also Google myfico discounts first to get a discount code and apply it to your purchase here.

Hope this helps

Message 7 of 38
marty56
Super Contributor

I know when I pull mine it's gonna be 749.  Part of  Marty's FICO stimulus package.  I guess Marty jr. will owe points though.
1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 8 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

I pulled all three of my scores on the 6th, before Exp disappeared.  Then I disputed one item on my Exp report which was removed and increased my FAKO by 36 points.  Do I, or don't I pull another FICO to see if the removed baddie has impacted it?  I guess not... spent enough already.
Message 9 of 38
cobra19
Valued Contributor

elix.........  I don't know about pulling an EXP score, but one thing I do know with absolute certainty:

You are never done with school.

New York Yankees - 2009 World Series Champions. 27... and counting.....
Message 10 of 38
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.