Established Member
elixandrea

Poll: Experian Scores

Forgive me if this has already been done. Since it's winding down on Experian FICO scores, I was wondering how many of you have already pulled your last Experian scores. I am an uber miser and I hate to spend the money but I'm itching to find up how much my score has gone up since last month, but I'll cave in to the peer pressure if everybody's doing it :smileyhappy:
01.22.09 TU 673 EQ 681 EX 703
02.12.09 TU 752 EQ 671 EX 776
New Contributor
craigh

Re: Poll: Experian Scores

just got my freecreditreport score on EX

shows EX PLUS of 716

Valued Contributor
oracles

craig that is a fako score

It is not used with many lenders and therefore useless.

Do not waste your money on getting this score for it will do nothing for you.

Regular Contributor
Cyrion

I'm not going to pull experian. My current philosophy is if I do go get a loan for whatever reason I am going to ask them if they are going to pull experian and if they say they are I will tell them because of me not being able to get my scores from them I will not be able to make an informed decision about the loan they are offering me, so either pull TU or EQ or I will go elsewhere.

There are a huge amount of lenders out there, not all of them will pull EX. 

New Contributor
craigh

What site should I subscribe to then to get a score?
Senior Contributor
score_building

craigh wrote:
What site should I subscribe to then to get a score?

right here at myfico.com.  better hurry up tho'- ex won't be available here anymore after 2/13/09.
FICOS:
06/13 EX 765 (PSECU) EQ 771 (DCU) TU 779 (Barclays)
Valued Contributor
oracles

Hi Craig

Here at myfico you can get the real fico scores that many lenders use. Tomorrow is the last day you can receive EX fico scores through myfico.com

Afterwards, there is no other place to get the Ex fico score.

You can also receive your EQ fico score from the equifax.com and you can receive your TU fico score from transunioncs.com

However from here you ca get all three until this Friday. Also Google myfico discounts first to get a discount code and apply it to your purchase here.

Hope this helps

Super Contributor
marty56

I know when I pull mine it's gonna be 749.  Part of  Marty's FICO stimulus package.  I guess Marty jr. will owe points though.
11/28/2014 FICO: EQ: 796 EX:788 TU:803
Contributor
soonerORlater750

I pulled all three of my scores on the 6th, before Exp disappeared.  Then I disputed one item on my Exp report which was removed and increased my FAKO by 36 points.  Do I, or don't I pull another FICO to see if the removed baddie has impacted it?  I guess not... spent enough already.
4/13/08 FICOs: TU 646 / EQ 583 / EX 623
2/06/09 FICOs: TU 708 / EQ 689 / EX 705
12/12/09 FICOs: TU 773 / EQ 737 / EX 761
Valued Contributor
cobra19

elix.........  I don't know about pulling an EXP score, but one thing I do know with absolute certainty:

You are never done with school.

New York Yankees - 2009 World Series Champions. 27... and counting.....

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}