Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Positive Barclay Story (So Far...)

tag
Runitup
Regular Contributor

Positive Barclay Story (So Far...)

I had two 0% offers expiring on my Slate and Sallie cards. I transferred both to Disco for their 4.99% offer. The two totaled about 13.5k. I then immediately transferred that back to Sallie to take advantage their 0% apr, 1% transfer fee offer. That left my utilization very high on that card which had a 15.9k limit.

Everything went through last week, I logged into my Sallie account yesterday and they raised my limit to 19.5k. This is the fourth BT I have done with them in the last year and a half with no aa and two auto increases. My file is thick and I have scores close to 800 across the board so that may play into their generosity with me but I wanted to put a positive Barclay experience out there.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
elim
Senior Contributor

Re: Positive Barclay Story (So Far...)

Congrats    :]

26 months and quite a few BT checks deposited for cash and not a peep from Barclay here.  My TU is suckin' (710) as I have a Tax Lien so I was expecting AA many times.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm on my second balance transfer check with my NFL card and so far, so good.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Using BT's on Barclay's and have had good results (two accounts). My file is thick and I have scores in the 800's for a number of years (if that even matters to them).
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.