Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Possible Soft Inq Approvals?

tag
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Possible Soft Inq Approvals?

Yesterday, I have applied and got approved for PayPal Buyer Credit / Walmart Store card. Each $1600. There is no hard inq on my CR's. I wonder they are doing soft inq approvals for these cards?
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
score_building
Senior Contributor

Re: Possible Soft Inq Approvals?

hey Concord, i think it is extremely unlikely, they prolly just didn't hit your cbr's yet.  although you're right, they seem to always hit right away if at all...  hmmm,  if they don't for whatever reason better for you and congrats on the two approvals! 

do you mind if i ask how many cc's you have and if you have an ideal number accounts beyond which it may become unmanageable for you to keep on top of?  i want to start using this free (i think) online account management thingie that i've heard people speak of recently but can't remember the name of it for the life of me. lol

DCU EQ 5.0, Citi EQ 08 Bankcard, PenFed EX NG2
EX 08: AFCU, Amex, Chase, PSECU EX 98(?)
TU 08: Barclays, Discover
Message 2 of 3
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Re: Possible Soft Inq Approvals?

@score_building wrote:

hey Concord, i think it is extremely unlikely, they prolly just didn't hit your cbr's yet.  although you're right, they seem to always hit right away if at all...  hmmm,  if they don't for whatever reason better for you and congrats on the two approvals! 

do you mind if i ask how many cc's you have and if you have an ideal number accounts beyond which it may become unmanageable for you to keep on top of?  i want to start using this free (i think) online account management thingie that i've heard people speak of recently but can't remember the name of it for the life of me. lol

LOL. I stopped counting the accounts for some time. I'll send my updated accounts info soon. As per the managment of the accounts, I use BOA Billpay feature and eBilling. It makes it very easy for me to manage my credit accounts. No sweat at all.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.