Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Possible minor FNBO Name Change?

tag
galahad15
Valued Contributor

Possible minor FNBO Name Change?

(My apologies in advance to the mods if I may have inadvertently placed this thread in the wrong forum section; if so please feel free to move as needed.)  When I went to the FNBO website today at https://www.firstnational.com/site/personal/, on its landing page, it appears to now be referring to itself in its company logo as "First National Bank" (minus the "of Omaha" part).  If you go to the "About Us" pages, it seems to nearly all of the time also calling itself "First National Bank".  Does this mean that FNBO may have possibly undergone a minor name change, where it is no longer referring to itself as either "First National Bank of Omaha" or "First National Bank Omaha" anymore?  (Interestingly enough, when running a Bing search on "first national bank of omaha", the search results still display many of the link titles as being "First National Bank of Omaha", and FNBO still has a page on facebook where it is branding itself as "First National Bank of Omaha"?)

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: Possible minor FNBO Name Change?

That's the parent company and has always been this way 

FWIW you can also sign in under either
So no ...no name change 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.