New Contributor
thobbs

Possible to Upgrade from AMEX Blue Sky to AMEX Blue Cash Preferred?

I have had a Blue Sky card (not preferred) for about 3 years.  I don't travel that much and would be much better off with the Blue Cash Preferred.  Has anyone been successful with that type of upgrade or know if it is possible?  I don't have a need for two AMEX cards and would rather just have the Blue Cash Preferred.  Getting 6% cash back on groceries for a family of 4 is definitely worth the $75 AF.  I know AMEX does do PC's, but I was wondering if they would do a PC from a non-preferred non-AF card to a preferred AF card.  Thanks in advance for any help!

Frequent Contributor
ArisGreek

Re: Possible to Upgrade from AMEX Blue Sky to AMEX Blue Cash Preferred?

Yes you can do that.  The Blue family is all same.  I've changed from AMEX SPG to BSP to BCE.

===========
TU: 745(TU98) | EQ: 774 | EX: ? | NO BADDIES!
What's in my wallet? AMEX Platinum, United Presidential Plus World Elite MC, AMEX JetBlue, Nordstrom Visa Sig, Chase Sapphire Preferred, Discover More, AMEX Zync, Citi AAdvantage Plat Select Visa, Banana Republic, Home Depot
New Contributor
thobbs

Re: Possible to Upgrade from AMEX Blue Sky to AMEX Blue Cash Preferred?

Thanks!  I think I will give them a call right now!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+