cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Possible to Upgrade from AMEX Blue Sky to AMEX Blue Cash Preferred?

tag
thobbs
New Contributor

Possible to Upgrade from AMEX Blue Sky to AMEX Blue Cash Preferred?

I have had a Blue Sky card (not preferred) for about 3 years.  I don't travel that much and would be much better off with the Blue Cash Preferred.  Has anyone been successful with that type of upgrade or know if it is possible?  I don't have a need for two AMEX cards and would rather just have the Blue Cash Preferred.  Getting 6% cash back on groceries for a family of 4 is definitely worth the $75 AF.  I know AMEX does do PC's, but I was wondering if they would do a PC from a non-preferred non-AF card to a preferred AF card.  Thanks in advance for any help!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
ArisGreek
Frequent Contributor

Re: Possible to Upgrade from AMEX Blue Sky to AMEX Blue Cash Preferred?

Yes you can do that.  The Blue family is all same.  I've changed from AMEX SPG to BSP to BCE.

===========
TU: 745(TU98) | EQ: 774 | EX: ? | NO BADDIES!
What's in my wallet? AMEX Platinum, United Presidential Plus World Elite MC, AMEX JetBlue, Nordstrom Visa Sig, Chase Sapphire Preferred, Discover More, AMEX Zync, Citi AAdvantage Plat Select Visa, Banana Republic, Home Depot
Message 2 of 3
thobbs
New Contributor

Re: Possible to Upgrade from AMEX Blue Sky to AMEX Blue Cash Preferred?

Thanks!  I think I will give them a call right now!

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.