Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Possibly interviewed by USA Today for my Amex probs

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Possibly interviewed by USA Today for my Amex probs

Hello all,

Last year I went on a letter writin', emailing campaign - about my issues with Amex and how the CLD war has messed with my Fico.  I was contacted yesterday and asked if I would allow an interview from USA Today, who are doing a story on how the credit crunch is affecting our lives.

I will be SO EXCITED to share my story with them.  I hope it happens!!

Message 1 of 25
24 REPLIES 24
oracles
Valued Contributor

Re: Possibly interviewed by USA Today for my Amex probs

WTG Cheezy, you give them hell lol
Message 2 of 25
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Sounds great cheezy. Forget about bigger gloves, its high time you take them off and give it to Amex.
Message 3 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

I will keep you all posted, I hope they choose me - they took my ph# and I'm not sure when I'll find out if they are going to do the interview... I reported them to a consumer advocacy group who was contacted by USA Today.  It feels great just to get heard. 
Message 4 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

OOOOOH!!!!  Smiley Very Happy  I just got off the phone with my preliminary interview!! Wow did that feel good.  It was like unloading on a therapist.  weeeee!!!  They seem to think my story is exactly what they're looking for.  I will be getting some notes on the chat and then they will forward along to USAT. 
Message 5 of 25
score_building
Senior Contributor

go, go, go cheezy!!  nice opportunity to vent amex concerns i'd imagine.  v. cool!
DCU EQ 5.0, Citi EQ 08 Bankcard, PenFed EX NG2
EX 08: AFCU, Amex, Chase, PSECU EX 98(?)
TU 08: Barclays, Discover
Message 6 of 25
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Geev 'um!!! Smiley Very Happy
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 7 of 25
Chopbrocoli
Established Contributor

Oh very nice..Looking forward to hearing the updates. Cheers Cheezy
AMEX Gold Premier Rewards | SPG AMEX | Bank of America Power Rewards | Merrill Plus | United Presidential Plus | Saks World Elite
Message 8 of 25
MsKiwi
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
OOOOOH!!!!  Smiley Very Happy  I just got off the phone with my preliminary interview!! Wow did that feel good.  It was like unloading on a therapist.  weeeee!!!  They seem to think my story is exactly what they're looking for.  I will be getting some notes on the chat and then they will forward along to USAT. 

If they do a full interview don't forget to mention the actions of EX. Give them heck! Congrats, this is very cool.

Message 9 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

WOo hoo again!!  Got my "official" interview with USAT it was 35 mins long and it will be appearing in March.  They will contact me before it runs to let me know what parts they're using. 

yippee 

Message 10 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.