cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Post cards made of metal in this thread!

tag
dilettante
Established Contributor

Re: Post cards made of metal in this thread!

@KennyRS wrote:
For you Ritz owners -- do you have to call to get your $300 airline credit or is this something that can be done online? I ask because with Arrival you can do your's online -- I know it's not an airline credit, but it's travel credit which is the same thing. So just wondering.

Thanks guys!

You do need to call it in but customer service with Ritz is great so I don't find it a hassle at all. 

A question for you about Arrival - what constitutes travel and how much credit do you receive per year?

Message 11 of 12
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: Post cards made of metal in this thread!

@dilettante wrote:

@KennyRS wrote:
For you Ritz owners -- do you have to call to get your $300 airline credit or is this something that can be done online? I ask because with Arrival you can do your's online -- I know it's not an airline credit, but it's travel credit which is the same thing. So just wondering.

Thanks guys!

You do need to call it in but customer service with Ritz is great so I don't find it a hassle at all. 

A question for you about Arrival - what constitutes travel and how much credit do you receive per year?

Agreed and to add, IME the credits post in 1-2 days. 
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.