cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Posting charges to Cap1 Sec vs QS and QS1 - Anyone else notice a trend?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Posting charges to Cap1 Sec vs QS and QS1 - Anyone else notice a trend?

I have 3 Cap1 cards. A secured, QS and QS1. Charges that I make with my Secured card post and I can pay against typically within 24 hours. Case and point, I purchased something at BestBuy yesterday and it is already posted, and I can make a payment to clear it. With my QS1 and QS, it takes 4-5 days for charges to post. I am trying to run as much through my QS and QS1 cards, but it takes forever for purchases to post so that I can make a payment. I have even noticed that payments take an extra 24 hours to post when compared to my secured card. What gives? Anyone have any insight into this?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Posting charges to Cap1 Sec vs QS and QS1 - Anyone else notice a trend?

I don't have their secured card, but my charges always seem to take a few days to post on my other Cap1 cards. Even my payments seem to take longer than other lenders to post. Not sure why there is such a difference between their secured cards and unsecured, but it's definitely normal for them with their unsecured cards - at least for me anyway.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.