Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pottery Barn Card

tag
Nolan34
Contributor

Pottery Barn Card

Applied for a Pottery Barn card and got this message

Thank you for your application. We are reviewing the information you provided, and we will contact you by mail within 7-10 business days regarding the status of your application

Anyone get this and have any luck? Should I call into a backdoor number? If so, does anyone have it?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
RSCo
Established Contributor

Re: Pottery Barn Card

@mdieter1982 wrote:

Applied for a Pottery Barn card and got this message

Thank you for your application. We are reviewing the information you provided, and we will contact you by mail within 7-10 business days regarding the status of your application

Anyone get this and have any luck? Should I call into a backdoor number? If so, does anyone have it?

yes, received the same message and then my card showed up in the mail litterally 5 days later with a 4k CL... congrats in advance. Smiley Wink

$30,500$18,500NPSL$15,000$10,000$25,000$32,000
Message 2 of 3
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Pottery Barn Card

When online they have a security department that you someitmes need to call (3rd party).

I would call into app line later... don't worry if it says it needs you to talk to someone, or gives you a number to call, it will ask basic info and then like 2 or 3 security questions like if you are married what is his or her name type questions and then say approved!

at least in my experience a couple years ago, all the accounts were approved but had to go through this 3 question security phone thing.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.