Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pottery Barn Letter… What's this mean?

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Pottery Barn Letter… What's this mean?

1. It was BEFORE I stopped applying for things!.

2. So it's been like 2 weeks and I just assumed that meant denied, especially when I got the alert they pulled EQ (600) vs.. EX which I assumed would be pulled!

So today's mail I get a letter and I'm reading denial but then the letter wasn't making sense with the multiple denials I kept placing in the sentences I was reading (have you seen the study about how you can actually read something not there because you thought you knew what it was going to be so you read it..) anyway, I totally did that and got through first couple sentences and was so confused I started over and it says they can't continue to process until I call.

Would I call if denied?

Of course they are on Eastern time and are open Monday-Friday only... The entire weekend to sit and wait.... The humanity! Smiley Tongue

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Pottery Ban Letter… What's this mean?

If they were going to deny I doubt they would have you call. They prob need to verify a few things before approving the app.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.