cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre Approval's started to come in but is my score really that low...

tag
creditnocash
Valued Contributor

Pre Approval's started to come in but is my score really that low...

I've been getting more then pre approvals for stuff but nothing id like or ever get out of the garden for. 

my eq score here is 694 atm because I let a card report...

And all other fako's walmart, amex are 715+ I just have about an 9 month aaoa since I got so many new cards this summer... 

anyways I've gotten discover more And motiva approvals that were kind of decent but not worth getting out of the garden for. 

today two pre approvals came

the first for first premier And reading on here is just crap to have. 

And secondly a cap one plat mastercard with no annual fee ever And 0% until jul 13'

And says a higher credit limit after 5 on time payments.

wouldn't this put me in a steps program where you get that first cli And never again? 

is my score really that low or is it just my aaoa wearing me down? 

note* I'm not interested in apping for anything outside of amex for the next 3+ years

im just curious on why its such mediocre cards. 

I currently have, chase freedom, amex zync, 2 Citizen's Bank mastercard's And 5 store cards. the oldest being 2 years old. aaoa about 7/8 months not exactly sure. 

Current: Fico ScoresEQ~706 TU~719 EX 709 4/28/23

Inquiries (24 Months): EQ 0 TU 0 EX 0| Most Recent: A LONG WHILE
Over 12 Months:0

2023 Goals:
Buy A Home
Earn Cash Back

Amex Zync(Unicorn)
Chase Freedom$1500
Discover IT$7,400
Citi DC $10,000
Citizens Mastercard$7,000

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Tommy5746
Regular Contributor

Re: Pre Approval's started to come in but is my score really that low...

@creditnocash wrote:

I've been getting more then pre approvals for stuff but nothing id like or ever get out of the garden for. 

my eq score here is 694 atm because I let a card report...

And all other fako's walmart, amex are 715+ I just have about an 9 month aaoa since I got so many new cards this summer... 

anyways I've gotten discover more And motiva approvals that were kind of decent but not worth getting out of the garden for. 

today two pre approvals came

the first for first premier And reading on here is just crap to have. 

And secondly a cap one plat mastercard with no annual fee ever And 0% until jul 13'

And says a higher credit limit after 5 on time payments.

wouldn't this put me in a steps program where you get that first cli And never again? 

is my score really that low or is it just my aaoa wearing me down? 

note* I'm not interested in apping for anything outside of amex for the next 3+ years

im just curious on why its such mediocre cards. 

I currently have, chase freedom, amex zync, 2 Citizen's Bank mastercard's And 5 store cards. the oldest being 2 years old. aaoa about 7/8 months not exactly sure. 

Your score isnt that low... There are people on this board with scores in the low 700's that STILL get crap pre-approvals for First Premier! and the capital one card is the credit steps program that you are thinking of... with your scores you can get FAR better cards my friend... be patient and soon the GOOD pre-approvals will start rolling in.. the ones that you WANT to see haha

Goal: 700 and an Amex Card!

Chicks Dig Guys With Good Credit Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.