Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre Approved [Accepted Offer]

tag
Ron1
Super Contributor

Re: Pre Approved

@Dustink wrote:

I think USAA just realized what they did. It was back to back apps within a minute of eachother. They both showed approved, $6k & $8,5k. Now when I log into my account I see  the $8.5k available on the AMEX, but $0 available on the MC. Also, the offers section of my account is now blocked...haha

Sorry to hear. Smiley Sad I think they cancelled one of your apps and they let one of them went through. At least you got Amex. 

Ron.

Message 31 of 74
Dustink
Valued Contributor

@Ron1 wrote:

@Dustink wrote:

I think USAA just realized what they did. It was back to back apps within a minute of eachother. They both showed approved, $6k & $8,5k. Now when I log into my account I see  the $8.5k available on the AMEX, but $0 available on the MC. Also, the offers section of my account is now blocked...haha

Sorry to hear. Smiley Sad I think they cancelled one of your apps and they let one of them went through. At least you got Amex. 

Ron.

My thinking as well, I just gave them a call and on their end they still show both accounts being open with the $8,500 and $6,000. So, still a chance that I got both.

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 32 of 74
Swapmeet
Valued Contributor

I apped for the world in November, thinking it was the easier card to get approved for; so I was all excited when I was approved for the platinum card at 4k. Sadly enough, it was/is the highest limit that I have ever gotten (the only other unsecured card I had was my first time in college, in 1998, and it was a student card with a 350 dollar limit -- followed by years and years of bad credit). This is a grand display of my ignorance in the field of credit from when I was a kid, until I found this site. I chose the cash rewards card, but there aren't much rewards -- I think like a quarter of a percent.

My Wallet:
WalMart: ||15k|| USAA Platinum MC: ||26k|| BCE: ||9k|| Chase Freedom Siggy: ||10k|| Discover it: ||6.5k|| SG Visa: ||11k||
USAA World MC: ||23k|| US Bank Cash+ Siggy: ||7.5k|| Citi TYP World MC: ||12k|| Barclays Arrival World MC: ||13k||Citi Double Cash World MC ||25k||Sallie Mae World MC ||18.8k||Fico Scores (3 Fico Monitoring): EQ 751,TU 749, EX 743. Last app: 9-12-14 Sallie
Message 33 of 74
Ron1
Super Contributor

@Dustink wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@Dustink wrote:

Ron.

My thinking as well, I just gave them a call and on their end they still show both accounts being open with the $8,500 and $6,000. So, still a chance that I got both.

I think the system treated the other as the duplicate. They cancelled the second apps. I hope that you get  both of them.  Does the website show both of the accounts on the lineup? 

Ron.

Message 34 of 74
Dustink
Valued Contributor

@Swapmeet wrote:

I apped for the world in November, thinking it was the easier card to get approved for; so I was all excited when I was approved for the platinum card at 4k. Sadly enough, it was/is the highest limit that I have ever gotten (the only other unsecured card I had was my first time in college, in 1998, and it was a student card with a 350 dollar limit -- followed by years and years of bad credit). This is a grand display of my ignorance in the field of credit from when I was a kid, until I found this site. I chose the cash rewards card, but there aren't much rewards -- I think like a quarter of a percent.

In a year or so you will have some nice limits and cards.

I just hit my 1 year mark of having a credit score, and am now 21 years old. So, off to a good start and I plan on keeping it that way. I will try my best to avoid baddies. Setting up autopay ect.

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 35 of 74
Ron1
Super Contributor

@Swapmeet wrote:

Your Platinum card just like my Amex with cash rewards. Most I got was $1.XX. I hate tier rate.

Ron.

Message 36 of 74
Dustink
Valued Contributor

@Ron1 wrote:

@Dustink wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@Dustink wrote:

Ron.

I think the system treated the other as the duplicate. They cancelled the second apps. I hope that you get  both of them.  Does the website show both of the accounts on the lineup? 

Ron.

Yes, the website shows both accounts. Just does not give a limit for the mastercard. I am just hoping that is to limit cash advances before I even receive the card.

Message 37 of 74
Ron1
Super Contributor

@Dustink wrote:

@Swapmeet wrote:

In a year or so you will have some nice limits and cards.

I just hit my 1 year mark of having a credit score, and am now 21 years old. So, off to a good start and I plan on keeping it that way. I will try my best to avoid baddies. Setting up autopay ect.

You have a good collection of credit cards.  You should have applied for US Bank Cash+. I think it is a better card.

Ron.

Message 38 of 74
Swapmeet
Valued Contributor

@Dustink wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@Dustink wrote:

I think USAA just realized what they did. It was back to back apps within a minute of each other. They both showed approved, $6k & $8,5k. Now when I log into my account I see  the $8.5k available on the AMEX, but $0 available on the MC. Also, the offers section of my account is now blocked...haha

Ron.

That is crazy. Congrats, and I hope that they let you keep both. I apped for the delta skymiles, then BCE 4 days later, and that has resulted in several quirks on the website. I don't have either card yet and only the skymiles shows approved on the site or even shows up in my online account. But I actually talked to someone in the new accounts department who said I was approved for the BCE at 1k CL and 0% apr for x months, then 20% afterwards and that he would expedite the card to me. lol this is why I am so uneasy until I have the cards in my hand...Then the chase thing from my recon thread.

My Wallet:
WalMart: ||15k|| USAA Platinum MC: ||26k|| BCE: ||9k|| Chase Freedom Siggy: ||10k|| Discover it: ||6.5k|| SG Visa: ||11k||
USAA World MC: ||23k|| US Bank Cash+ Siggy: ||7.5k|| Citi TYP World MC: ||12k|| Barclays Arrival World MC: ||13k||Citi Double Cash World MC ||25k||Sallie Mae World MC ||18.8k||Fico Scores (3 Fico Monitoring): EQ 751,TU 749, EX 743. Last app: 9-12-14 Sallie
Message 39 of 74
Dustink
Valued Contributor

You have a good collection of credit cards.  You should have applied for US Bank Cash+. I think it is a better card.

Ron.

US Bank won't approve me until April. I get more credit from them every 6 months. Last time they extended me more credit was October, so I must wait until April for more. At that point I will ask them to PC my college card to the Cash+.

Message 40 of 74
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.