Ron1
Super Contributor

Re: Pre Approved

@Dustink wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@Dustink wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@Dustink wrote:

I think USAA just realized what they did. It was back to back apps within a minute of eachother. They both showed approved, $6k & $8,5k. Now when I log into my account I see  the $8.5k available on the AMEX, but $0 available on the MC. Also, the offers section of my account is now blocked...haha

Sorry to hear. Smiley Sad I think they cancelled one of your apps and they let one of them went through. At least you got Amex. 

Ron.

My thinking as well, I just gave them a call and on their end they still show both accounts being open with the $8,500 and $6,000. So, still a chance that I got both.

I think the system treated the other as the duplicate. They cancelled the second apps. I hope that you get  both of them.  Does the website show both of the accounts on the lineup? 

Ron.

Yes, the website shows both accounts. Just does not give a limit for the mastercard. I am just hoping that is to limit cash advances before I even receive the card.

Does it show it like this?

USAA : My Accounts : Account Summary.jpg

Message 41 of 74
Dustink
Valued Contributor

The website has a little different formatting for me. It is like that, but the MC display's $0 for the limit. When I called and asked about it, they said it was likely a glitch with the website because they show $6,000 on their end. I also got a letter to my secured docs that I was approved for $6,000 with no interest on transfers.

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 42 of 74
Dustink
Valued Contributor

The rest of my accounts on their site are working okay. Just anything involving credit is glitching, like the offers page blanks out.

Side note, mutual fund I just opened with them yesterday went up $18..woot! lol

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 43 of 74
Ron1
Super Contributor

@Dustink wrote:

The website has a little different formatting for me. It is like that, but the MC display's $0 for the limit. When I called and asked about it, they said it was likely a glitch with the website because they show $6,000 on their end. I also got a letter to my secured docs that I was approved for $6,000 with no interest on transfers.

Hmm.... It is interesting and weird.  It might be a new account showing differently.I think you need to call them on Monday. Let me know what happen.

Ron.

Message 44 of 74
Ron1
Super Contributor

@Dustink wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@Dustink wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@Dustink wrote:

I think USAA just realized what they did. It was back to back apps within a minute of eachother. They both showed approved, $6k & $8,5k. Now when I log into my account I see  the $8.5k available on the AMEX, but $0 available on the MC. Also, the offers section of my account is now blocked...haha

Sorry to hear. Smiley Sad I think they cancelled one of your apps and they let one of them went through. At least you got Amex. 

Ron.

My thinking as well, I just gave them a call and on their end they still show both accounts being open with the $8,500 and $6,000. So, still a chance that I got both.

I think the system treated the other as the duplicate. They cancelled the second apps. I hope that you get  both of them.  Does the website show both of the accounts on the lineup? 

Ron.

Yes, the website shows both accounts. Just does not give a limit for the mastercard. I am just hoping that is to limit cash advances before I even receive the card.

Mine doesn't have cash advance limit.

Ron.

Message 45 of 74
Dustink
Valued Contributor

It said there is a $1000 cash advance limit until the card is activated. Not sure if that has anything to do with it.

Message 46 of 74
Dustink
Valued Contributor

I will keep you posted. I'm gonna recon the APR anyways.

Message 47 of 74
Dustink
Valued Contributor

All is well on the website again. Limits on both cards are properly showing and the offers page is up again. Got an offer on there for an auto loan at 3.5%...hmmm just what I need...a car payment..lol

Woot! Looks like both are approved.

Message 48 of 74
Swapmeet
Valued Contributor

@Dustink wrote:

All is well on the website again. Limits on both cards are properly showing and the offers page is up again. Got an offer on there for an auto loan at 3.5%...hmmm just what I need...a car payment..lol

Woot! Looks like both are approved.

Nice bro, congrats!

My Wallet:
WalMart: ||15k|| USAA Platinum MC: ||26k|| BCE: ||9k|| Chase Freedom Siggy: ||10k|| Discover it: ||6.5k|| SG Visa: ||11k||
USAA World MC: ||23k|| US Bank Cash+ Siggy: ||7.5k|| Citi TYP World MC: ||12k|| Barclays Arrival World MC: ||13k||Citi Double Cash World MC ||25k||Sallie Mae World MC ||18.8k||Fico Scores (3 Fico Monitoring): EQ 751,TU 749, EX 743. Last app: 9-12-14 Sallie
Message 49 of 74
chnceit
Valued Contributor

Re: Pre Approved [Accepted Offer]

Whohoo congrats! Now seriously off to the garden!

Last Pulled EQ: 809
Last Credit Card App: 02/05/2016
Last CLI: 02/06/2016
Find Me: Gardening
Message 50 of 74
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.