Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre Approved [Accepted Offer]

tag
Dustink
Valued Contributor

Re: Pre Approved [Accepted Offer]

Not saying I took the auto loan just the two credit cards. Wanted to clear that up so I didn't get accused of drapping like duncan.

Someday I will actually garden, otherwise I'm gonna get AA'd at some point. Or better yet go to AA, appaholics anonymous.

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 51 of 74
Swapmeet
Valued Contributor

@Dustink wrote:

Not saying I took the auto loan just the two credit cards. Wanted to clear that up so I didn't get accused of drapping like duncan.

Someday I will actually garden, otherwise I'm gonna get AA'd at some point. Or better yet go to AA, appaholics anonymous.

I know what it's like bro... I have apped for 3 cards in the last 7 days and have yet to app for two on the same day...lol. I need to garden, but getting approved for prime cards gets me the courage...then the feeling that I need to app for the next one..lol.

My Wallet:
WalMart: ||15k|| USAA Platinum MC: ||26k|| BCE: ||9k|| Chase Freedom Siggy: ||10k|| Discover it: ||6.5k|| SG Visa: ||11k||
USAA World MC: ||23k|| US Bank Cash+ Siggy: ||7.5k|| Citi TYP World MC: ||12k|| Barclays Arrival World MC: ||13k||Citi Double Cash World MC ||25k||Sallie Mae World MC ||18.8k||Fico Scores (3 Fico Monitoring): EQ 751,TU 749, EX 743. Last app: 9-12-14 Sallie
Message 52 of 74
kevinjjc
Valued Contributor

Re: Pre Approved

@Ron1 wrote:

@Swapmeet wrote:

Isn't a world Master card similar to a visa siggy in that it does not report a CL?

USAA World MC does report CL unlike Chase/BofA.

Ron.

Chase does report the credit limit on my Chase Freedom Visa Signature card.

Message 53 of 74
Ron1
Super Contributor

Re: Pre Approved

@Dustink wrote:

All is well on the website again. Limits on both cards are properly showing and the offers page is up again. Got an offer on there for an auto loan at 3.5%...hmmm just what I need...a car payment..lol

Woot! Looks like both are approved.

Congrats!!!! You're on the roll. Smiley Happy

Ron.

Message 54 of 74
creditballer
Regular Contributor

Wow I was in the garden. But once I heard USAA check Equifax, I applied for their AMEX...Approved $12000!! OMG! Shocked...Amex denied me and my EX is full of inq's...btw..can i get backdating on this? prob not...huh?

Last App Oct 2013...applied and received Amex PRG and Blue Sky!
FICO -Walmart = 779
Credit Karma = 781
EX-766, EQ 772, TU-759
Goal: 800
Message 55 of 74
creditballer
Regular Contributor

me too! but i'm back in the garden again Smiley Happy

Last App Oct 2013...applied and received Amex PRG and Blue Sky!
FICO -Walmart = 779
Credit Karma = 781
EX-766, EQ 772, TU-759
Goal: 800
Message 56 of 74
Ron1
Super Contributor

@creditballer wrote:

Wow I was in the garden. But once I heard USAA check Equifax, I applied for their AMEX...Approved $12000!! OMG! Shocked...Amex denied me and my EX is full of inq's...btw..can i get backdating on this? prob not...huh?

Congrats!!!! Smiley Happy No, you cannot backdating. It is not Amex card. It's only Amex network card.

Ron.

Message 57 of 74
WarJar101
Frequent Contributor

@DustinK

If you have full membership for USAA, aren't you eligible for NFCU? Also, could you confirm that US Bank College card can be PC'ed to US Bank Cash + card?

Rebuilding...been out of the game for a minute. Now, after suffering I'm back with greater wisdom. Scores: Currently @ around 6 teens to 20's, across all three EQ,TU, EX
Message 58 of 74
Swapmeet
Valued Contributor

@WarJar101 wrote:

@Dustink

If you have full membership for USAA, aren't you eligible for NFCU? Also, could you confirm that US Bank College card can be PC'ed to US Bank Cash + card?

No, War. I wish. NFCU is a lot more strict about who can join. I have explored every angle that I can think of to get in with NFCU and so far, no go.

My Wallet:
WalMart: ||15k|| USAA Platinum MC: ||26k|| BCE: ||9k|| Chase Freedom Siggy: ||10k|| Discover it: ||6.5k|| SG Visa: ||11k||
USAA World MC: ||23k|| US Bank Cash+ Siggy: ||7.5k|| Citi TYP World MC: ||12k|| Barclays Arrival World MC: ||13k||Citi Double Cash World MC ||25k||Sallie Mae World MC ||18.8k||Fico Scores (3 Fico Monitoring): EQ 751,TU 749, EX 743. Last app: 9-12-14 Sallie
Message 59 of 74
ron2013
New Visitor

is there any reason why you wanna get so much debt?

Message 60 of 74
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.