Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre Approved [Accepted Offer]

tag
Swapmeet
Valued Contributor

Re: Pre Approved [Accepted Offer]

@Dustink wrote:

Correct, because none of them are active, retired, or have a retired family member. See, the tough part is that they have to be receiving a retirement annuity in order to be eligible.

Sorry OT, but is that how military retirement works? It is an annuity, so could somebody add to the principle to increase their monthly retirement amount?

lol, I have no idea. By annuity, I just meant that they get some sort of retirement or pension payment -- I hope that I did not mis-speak.

My Wallet:
WalMart: ||15k|| USAA Platinum MC: ||26k|| BCE: ||9k|| Chase Freedom Siggy: ||10k|| Discover it: ||6.5k|| SG Visa: ||11k||
USAA World MC: ||23k|| US Bank Cash+ Siggy: ||7.5k|| Citi TYP World MC: ||12k|| Barclays Arrival World MC: ||13k||Citi Double Cash World MC ||25k||Sallie Mae World MC ||18.8k||Fico Scores (3 Fico Monitoring): EQ 751,TU 749, EX 743. Last app: 9-12-14 Sallie
Message 71 of 74
Dustink
Valued Contributor

lol, I have no idea. By annuity, I just meant that they get some sort of retirement or pension payment -- I hope that I did not mis-speak.

Lol no worries. I think they just give you a set benefit based on your service. I don't think it is an annuity.

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 72 of 74
Swapmeet
Valued Contributor

@dodgeball wrote:

Way to go Swapmeet ! See you in the Garden, Yeah  right !

Smiley LOL To see me in the garden, you would have to be in there yourself...lol jk bro.

My Wallet:
WalMart: ||15k|| USAA Platinum MC: ||26k|| BCE: ||9k|| Chase Freedom Siggy: ||10k|| Discover it: ||6.5k|| SG Visa: ||11k||
USAA World MC: ||23k|| US Bank Cash+ Siggy: ||7.5k|| Citi TYP World MC: ||12k|| Barclays Arrival World MC: ||13k||Citi Double Cash World MC ||25k||Sallie Mae World MC ||18.8k||Fico Scores (3 Fico Monitoring): EQ 751,TU 749, EX 743. Last app: 9-12-14 Sallie
Message 73 of 74
creditballer
Regular Contributor

Okay..I didn't think so..thanks

Last App Oct 2013...applied and received Amex PRG and Blue Sky!
FICO -Walmart = 779
Credit Karma = 781
EX-766, EQ 772, TU-759
Goal: 800
Message 74 of 74
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.