Reply
Valued Contributor
Dustink
Posts: 2,980
Registered: ‎10-02-2012
0

Re: Pre Approved

I still haven't figured out what I should do...lol

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:21    


     $14k          $8.5K          $7.5k          $7.5k         $6.5k             $6k             $5k            $5k             $5k              $5k           NPSL       @ 0%
Valued Contributor
Dustink
Posts: 2,980
Registered: ‎10-02-2012
0

Re: Pre Approved

I could just accept the offer and apply for the rate advantage 6 months down the road or something.

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:21    


     $14k          $8.5K          $7.5k          $7.5k         $6.5k             $6k             $5k            $5k             $5k              $5k           NPSL       @ 0%
Valued Contributor
Swapmeet
Posts: 1,569
Registered: ‎11-10-2012
0

Re: Pre Approved

Isn't a world Master card similar to a visa siggy in that it does not report a CL?



My Wallet:
WalMart: ||15k|| USAA Platinum MC: ||26k|| BCE: ||9k|| Chase Freedom Siggy: ||10k|| Discover it: ||6.5k|| SG Visa: ||11k||
USAA World MC: ||23k|| US Bank Cash+ Siggy: ||5k|| Citi TYP World MC: ||12k|| Barclays Arrival World MC: ||13k||
Citi Double Cash ||25k||
Sallie Mae World MC ||18.8k|| Fico Scores (3 Fico Monitoring): EQ 751,TU 749, EX 743. Last app: 9-12-14 Sallie
Senior Contributor
Ron1
Posts: 4,883
Registered: ‎05-23-2009
0

Re: Pre Approved

It depends what you are going to do with the card. 15.9% is not too bad. I never carried any balance on both of my World MC and Amex. I usually use it to pay utility bills and used my Amex at Costco.

 

 

Ron.

Valued Contributor
Dustink
Posts: 2,980
Registered: ‎10-02-2012
0

Re: Pre Approved


Ron1 wrote:

It depends what you are going to do with the card. 15.9% is not too bad. I never carried any balance on both of my World MC and Amex. I usually use it to pay utility bills and used my Amex at Costco.

 

 

Ron.


Do they report your limit?

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:21    


     $14k          $8.5K          $7.5k          $7.5k         $6.5k             $6k             $5k            $5k             $5k              $5k           NPSL       @ 0%
Senior Contributor
Ron1
Posts: 4,883
Registered: ‎05-23-2009
0

Re: Pre Approved


Swapmeet wrote:

Isn't a world Master card similar to a visa siggy in that it does not report a CL?


USAA World MC does report CL unlike Chase/BofA.

 

 

Ron.

Senior Contributor
Ron1
Posts: 4,883
Registered: ‎05-23-2009
0

Re: Pre Approved

[ Edited ]

Dustink wrote:

Ron1 wrote:

It depends what you are going to do with the card. 15.9% is not too bad. I never carried any balance on both of my World MC and Amex. I usually use it to pay utility bills and used my Amex at Costco.

 

 

Ron.


Do they report your limit?


YES. It reported as revolving credit card in EXP and flexible spending credit in TU.

 

 

Ron.

Valued Contributor
Swapmeet
Posts: 1,569
Registered: ‎11-10-2012
0

Re: Pre Approved

[ Edited ]

I like USAA. Is there a minimum CL to upgrade to the world MC from the platinum like e.g. the CSP requires a 5k min. CL?



My Wallet:
WalMart: ||15k|| USAA Platinum MC: ||26k|| BCE: ||9k|| Chase Freedom Siggy: ||10k|| Discover it: ||6.5k|| SG Visa: ||11k||
USAA World MC: ||23k|| US Bank Cash+ Siggy: ||5k|| Citi TYP World MC: ||12k|| Barclays Arrival World MC: ||13k||
Citi Double Cash ||25k||
Sallie Mae World MC ||18.8k|| Fico Scores (3 Fico Monitoring): EQ 751,TU 749, EX 743. Last app: 9-12-14 Sallie
Senior Contributor
Ron1
Posts: 4,883
Registered: ‎05-23-2009
0

Re: Pre Approved


Swapmeet wrote:

I like USAA Is there a minimum CL to upgrade to the world MC from the platinum like e.g. the CSP requires a 5k min. CL?


I think $5K is the minimum.

 

 

Ron.

Valued Contributor
Dustink
Posts: 2,980
Registered: ‎10-02-2012
0

Re: Pre Approved

I went ahead and applied. Ugh, so much for gardening...

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:21    


     $14k          $8.5K          $7.5k          $7.5k         $6.5k             $6k             $5k            $5k             $5k              $5k           NPSL       @ 0%

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+