Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre-Approved Nationwide Visa given 7-10 day notice

tag
Reighn9
Frequent Contributor

Pre-Approved Nationwide Visa given 7-10 day notice

I received a pre-approved offer for a Nationwide Visa with a reservation code and free gifts when I accept. The letter said to go to the website or telephone for fastest service. The webisite claimed to give a decision in just a few seconds, but I opted to call in case I could answer any questions.  She took all my information, very pleasant about it, and then read the required statement.  After that she gave me an ID code and telephone number and told me i could check my application status in 7-10 days. I'm not sure she checked anything, she didn't say. She did say my letter didn't say pre-approved but just pre-selected. I re-read it I didn't find pre-selected anywhere. Anybody have any experience with this company?  I have no derogs, mostly auto inquiries, AAoA 7.5 years, and FAKO scores around 767, Vantage 758, FICO beginning of April 734.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
tcbofade
Super Contributor

Re: Pre-Approved Nationwide Visa given 7-10 day notice

I think you'll be fine.

I picked up the Nationwide card a few years ago, while still in the upper 600s.

04/01/24 Fico 8: EX 763, EQ 799, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 756 03/13/24, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 2 of 3
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Pre-Approved Nationwide Visa given 7-10 day notice

@Reighn9 wrote:

I received a pre-approved offer for a Nationwide Visa with a reservation code and free gifts when I accept. The letter said to go to the website or telephone for fastest service. The webisite claimed to give a decision in just a few seconds, but I opted to call in case I could answer any questions.  She took all my information, very pleasant about it, and then read the required statement.  After that she gave me an ID code and telephone number and told me i could check my application status in 7-10 days. I'm not sure she checked anything, she didn't say. She did say my letter didn't say pre-approved but just pre-selected. I re-read it I didn't find pre-selected anywhere. Anybody have any experience with this company?  I have no derogs, mostly auto inquiries, AAoA 7.5 years, and FAKO scores around 767, Vantage 758, FICO beginning of April 734.

I think back in the hay day of everyone applying for this card it seemed common for a manual review to be done for most of the applications.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.