Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre-Approved US Bank Perks+

tag
salek10
Regular Contributor

Pre-Approved US Bank Perks+

Hello guys,

I just got a letter for the US Bank Perks+... It does not have a very appealing rewards system for me, but I was wondering if I could do a PC to the Cash+?? I mean I wouldn't hang on to it for a while and then just PC'ing it

THanks 

My Wallet: BofACashRewards $12,500 || Amex EveryDay $12,000 || CSP $6,000 || Fidelity Amex $5,000 || Citi Double Cash $4,400 || Chase Freedom $4,000 || Chase Slate $3,000 || Discover it $3,000 || BofABetterBalance $2,900 || AmexCosto: $2,200 || ExpressStore Card 1,400

FICO Transunion: 730
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Pre-Approved US Bank Perks+

@salek10 wrote:

Hello guys,

I just got a letter for the US Bank Perks+... It does not have a very appealing rewards system for me, but I was wondering if I could do a PC to the Cash+?? I mean I wouldn't hang on to it for a while and then just PC'ing it

THanks 

I would just go for Cash+ to begin with.  Perks+ doesn't have a sign up offer that I'm aware of and with your Fico score I don't see an issue applying directly for Cash+

Message 2 of 5
salek10
Regular Contributor

@B335is wrote:

@salek10 wrote:

Hello guys,

THanks 

I would just go for Cash+ to begin with.  Perks+ doesn't have a sign up offer that I'm aware of and with your Fico score I don't see an issue applying directly for Cash+

Yeah I was thiking about that too... But I know you have to go into a branch in order to apply for that card right?... US Bank branches aren't really close to me Smiley Sad

My Wallet: BofACashRewards $12,500 || Amex EveryDay $12,000 || CSP $6,000 || Fidelity Amex $5,000 || Citi Double Cash $4,400 || Chase Freedom $4,000 || Chase Slate $3,000 || Discover it $3,000 || BofABetterBalance $2,900 || AmexCosto: $2,200 || ExpressStore Card 1,400

FICO Transunion: 730
Message 3 of 5
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

@salek10 wrote:

@B335is wrote:

@salek10 wrote:

Hello guys,

THanks 

Yeah I was thiking about that too... But I know you have to go into a branch in order to apply for that card right?... US Bank branches aren't really close to me Smiley Sad

Just call and tell the agent you want to apply over the phone.  Worked for me and tons of other people.

Message 4 of 5
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Call 1-800-444-1244 Good Luck! FYI I PC to FlexPerks Select after one year if your denied for Cash+.

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.