cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre Approved for Discover More, when I click App button I am directed to the IT card

tag
shakalaka
Established Contributor

Pre Approved for Discover More, when I click App button I am directed to the IT card

Side problem? Tried FF and IE.

Or should I just go for the IT

FICO (TU/EX/EQ): 773/766/778 - Total CL 255+K
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
jsucool76
Super Contributor

Re: Pre Approved for Discover More, when I click App button I am directed to the IT card

@shakalaka wrote:

Side problem? Tried FF and IE.

Or should I just go for the IT

OMG! Did they finally replace the more with the IT?

It has been mentioned that they would be phasing out the Discover More for the IT, I guess they finally did it. Identical UW Criteria AFAIK, so you should be fine. 

Message 2 of 7
shakalaka
Established Contributor

Re: Pre Approved for Discover More, when I click App button I am directed to the IT card

Well I cannot find the More on the website, but the Pre shows the More with the same offers now (15 months 0%, instead of 6 earlier this week). If I click the App button, I am redirected to IT. Well we will see soon, as soon as I have finished my conference call at work

Message 3 of 7
jsucool76
Super Contributor

I just tried it. More is still on their site, and if I click "Apply Now" after doing the pre-approved offers, I get more app. Maybe they're trying to tell you something Smiley Tongue

Message 4 of 7
shakalaka
Established Contributor

Yeah this ...

Thank you.

Your Application is Being Processed

We have received your application but need to perform additional processing before we can provide you with a decision.

Within 5-7 days we will send you more information at the address provided on your application.

Message 5 of 7
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@shakalaka wrote:

Yeah this ...

Thank you.

Your Application is Being Processed

We have received your application but need to perform additional processing before we can provide you with a decision.

Within 5-7 days we will send you more information at the address provided on your application.

Try to check your status https://www.discovercard.com/cardmembersvcs/acqs/app/checkStatus

Then call up, they might just need to verify your address. 

Good Luck!!

Message 6 of 7
shakalaka
Established Contributor

Did so, see my other thread Smiley Very Happy

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.