Did you mean: 

Pre-Approved for First Premier PLATINUM MASTERCARD

tag
scvbd99
Frequent Contributor

Pre-Approved for First Premier PLATINUM MASTERCARD

APR of 36%

CL of $700

and best of all, only $225/year in fees.

I only have until 4/14 to accept this amazing offer.  I'm on it!

800+ for all 3 CRAs.

Student loan forgiveness/discharge FINALLY complete.
Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Pre-Approved for First Premier PLATINUM MASTERCARD

Did you accept?  It's in approval section Smiley Wink

Message 2 of 16
-Wade-
Valued Contributor

@scvbd99 wrote:

APR of 36%

CL of $700

You got to be kidding me :smileyfrustrated:

"Garden Club Member " Old user name newportguy*** Current Score: myFico EQ - 830 (07/16/2015) Discover TU Fico - 833 (09/03/2016) EX Fico - 839 ( 09/01/2016 ) ******* Amex - BCP 11.5K * Discover - IT 43.5 K * U.S. Bank Cash + Visa Signature 15.3 K * PenFed - Cash Rewards 15K *PenFed Power Cash 19K ** Amex - GDSM 10K ******FICO 800 Club Member ******* EQ 830 *** TU 833 *** EX 839 ***
****** Last HP & New TL was March 6th 2014 *** GOAL: No HP's or New TL's for 2 + years and 840's Scores ******
Message 3 of 16
alvon123
Super Contributor

@scvbd99 wrote:

APR of 36%

CL of $700

I got the same offer in the mail last week! Smiley LOL

Message 4 of 16
scvbd99
Frequent Contributor

@Wade64 wrote:

@scvbd99 wrote:

APR of 36%

CL of $700

You got to be kidding me :smileyfrustrated:

Nope.  Not exaggerating anything.

SO TEMPTING!!!!!!!!! HERP DERP. 

800+ for all 3 CRAs.

Student loan forgiveness/discharge FINALLY complete.
Message 5 of 16
injustifiiable
Valued Contributor

I got one of these too recently. The bad account I had with them fell off my reports and I've been getting them once every couple of months.

I keep it near the toilet just in case...

Scores 5/15/2016 (clean reports!): TU Walmart FICO: 696 | EQ FICO: 679 | EX AMEX FICO: 680

In my new wallet: American Express Green EMV: PSL $2000 | BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa EMV: $2500 | Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select World MasterCard: $6400 | Barclaycard Arrival World MasterCard: $1000 | Discover IT: $2500 | Amazon Rewards Visa Signature: $1500 | Chase Freedom: $1500 | Capital One QuicksilverOne MasterCard: $2100 | Target: $2800 | J.Crew $21,550 | Marvel (Captain America) MasterCard: $6000
Message 6 of 16
CalAlumnus13
Contributor

I wonder why First Premier, Credit One, and the like send so many of these to people with decent, if not great, credit. Maybe their targeting screens are based purely on number of inquiries, and the people on here tend to have more than the general population?
FICOs: EX (per Amex, 1/20/18): 830 | TU (per Discover, 1/20/18): 817

Wallet: Discover It $35.5k | Amex EveryDay $25k | Chase Freedom Unlimited $19.5k | Chase Freedom $8.5k | Chase Sapphire Preferred $8.5k | Amex BCE $7.7k

Drawer: Hella More
Message 7 of 16
Involver
Valued Contributor

36% that's incredible lol.
Message 8 of 16
juggalo9er
Valued Contributor

i thought under the card act the af could not exceed 25% of the loc

Message 9 of 16
TiggerDat
Valued Contributor

Wow, jump on it before it is gone!  That is the sweetest deal I have seen in ages!  The last offer I got was from Citi for 19.99%, 36% is so much better and you also get that AF.  The Citi card did have an AF, so I didn't take it.  This FP is much better offers than I get!  Smaller amounts, higher AFs, higher APRs, and they probably also charge you for CLIs too!  That makes it all so much better! 

Such a SWEET offer!!!

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.....
Always follow these rules: Only take a HP for a new account. Always use the best rewards card for that reward category. Don't close a card unless you know you really should. Never use more than 35% of a credit limit. Recon as much and as best you can. Use the introductory period to the best advantage. Get the signup bonus. Whenever possible PIF or balance transfer so you pay less in interest. Never give an excellent rating when it is actually the norm. Always look for a discount as more is always better.
Always accept candy from strangers because they have the best candy or from people you know have good candy.
Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.