where do i find the pre approved page? thanks

Message 11 of 26
JM-AM
Valued Contributor

Re: Pre-Approved for Zync

@Anonymous wrote:

where do i find the pre approved page? thanks

https://www201.americanexpress.com/secure/my-special-offers

Choose not a card member yet and fill out form. It is a soft pull.

Good Luck
May all your dreams and wishes become a reality!
Message 12 of 26
OnWayUpinTexas
Regular Contributor

Congratulations to all!  As with any CC, use it wisely and carefully.  A good relationship with Amex is a good thing for the long term.

Starting Score: 542 (in 2006)
Current Score: 661 (TU FICO), 677 (EQ FICO), 672 (EX FICO)
Goal Score: 750+
Message 13 of 26
masseye
Contributor

I can't believe it......!!!

I just got approved for my very 1st Amex card.....I am 42yrs old and I did it!!!  (my house is a year away).....its coming....thank you my fico!!!!

Congratulations, your application is approved!
We are excited to welcome you to Card membership and all the benefits and services that come with your Card. You should receive your Card in the mail. Your Card will be mailed in a white envelope displaying the American Express® Blue Box logo with a return address of Omaha, NE.

Once you receive your Card, activate online at www.americanexpress.com/activate and enroll to manage your account. Online account management from American Express is a fast, easy and secure way to monitor and manage your spending.
Message 14 of 26
TheCreditKid
Established Contributor

@masseye wrote:

I just got approved for my very 1st Amex card.....I am 42yrs old and I did it!!!  (my house is a year away).....its coming....thank you my fico!!!!

We are excited to welcome you to Card membership and all the benefits and services that come with your Card. You should receive your Card in the mail. Your Card will be mailed in a white envelope displaying the American Express® Blue Box logo with a return address of Omaha, NE.

Once you receive your Card, activate online at www.americanexpress.com/activate and enroll to manage your account. Online account management from American Express is a fast, easy and secure way to monitor and manage your spending.

Congrats!!! What is on your CR & what card did you applied for?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

All human wisdom is summed up in two words - wait and hope.

-Alexander Dumas
Message 15 of 26
JM-AM
Valued Contributor

@TheCreditKid wrote:

@masseye wrote:

Congrats!!! What is on your CR & what card did you applied for?

Congrats.....

I will assume he applied for ZYNC since thats the topic. LOL Smiley Tongue

Good Luck
May all your dreams and wishes become a reality!
Message 16 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

so if i entered my  information and nothing come up, mean i am not pre approve and should not apply right? thanks

Message 17 of 26
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

so if i entered my  information and nothing come up, mean i am not pre approve and should not apply right? thanks

Actually I have seen many people say they had no pre-approval and cold applied for Zync and got instantly approved.

Message 18 of 26
TheCreditKid
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

No that's not the case, I was approved ( 690 TU) despite not having any pre-approvals while others were approved for even the green and gold. It all depends on your CR. AMEX will do their little in-house thing when your application is submitted.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

All human wisdom is summed up in two words - wait and hope.

-Alexander Dumas
Message 19 of 26
halos24
Frequent Contributor

Just adding to what creditaddict stated.  I looked yesterday and it said Sorry you are not pre-approved and I still applied and got APPROVED!!  It is a matter if you are ok with wasting that inquiry should you get declined I think.  This is not necessarily a pre-approval link, simply to see if they have any offers they have sent you.  Like I said I took my chances and got it.  Good luck! 

MyFico 3B Scores: EQ: 3/22/16 (727), EX (710) TU (714)

Message 20 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.