Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre-Approved for Zync

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Pre-Approved for Zync

@Anonymous wrote:

so if i entered my  information and nothing come up, mean i am not pre approve and should not apply right? thanks

If you want it, I would go for it (charge card)  Amex seems to be in a very giving mood lately Smiley Happy

Message 21 of 26
hedgeclipper2
Frequent Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

so if i entered my  information and nothing come up, mean i am not pre approve and should not apply right? thanks

If you want it, I would go for it (charge card)  Amex seems to be in a very giving mood lately Smiley Happy

+1
I AGREE!

-----------------------
My favorite card right now: Fidelity Investment Rewards Visa Signature
Message 22 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

do you have link to the backdoor page . i cant find it. thank you for helping my fico score is still 616. Sad

Message 23 of 26
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

do you have link to the backdoor page . i cant find it. thank you for helping my fico score is still 616. Sad

back door page?

I would wait until your in the 640 range on TU... Amex lately has been known to pull TU with EX... I think someone had posted that Amex does this if they are on fence with info on EX.  When my friend applied for Gold about 6 months ago he was 642 TU and Amex pulled it and he was instantly approved.

Message 24 of 26
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Do you mean the Backdoor Numbers?

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 9/09 pulled by lender 802, EQ - 10/10-813, TU - 10/10-774

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

Message 25 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

how often can you apply? do you see any luck with old collections and score at 640?

Message 26 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.