Reply
Contributor
TLx
Posts: 79
Registered: ‎01-29-2009
0

Re: Pre-Approved for Zync

where do i find the pre approved page? thanks

Valued Contributor
JM-AM
Posts: 3,302
Registered: ‎06-09-2010
0

Re: Pre-Approved for Zync

 


TLx wrote:

where do i find the pre approved page? thanks


 

https://www201.americanexpress.com/secure/my-special-offers

 

 

Choose not a card member yet and fill out form. It is a soft pull.

Good Luck
May all your dreams and wishes become a reality!
Regular Contributor
OnWayUpinTexas
Posts: 142
Registered: ‎01-19-2010
0

Re: Pre-Approved for Zync

Congratulations to all!  As with any CC, use it wisely and carefully.  A good relationship with Amex is a good thing for the long term.

Starting Score: 542 (in 2006)
Current Score: 661 (TU FICO), 677 (EQ FICO), 672 (EX FICO)
Goal Score: 750+
Contributor
masseye
Posts: 92
Registered: ‎06-20-2007
0

Re: Pre-Approved for Zync

I can't believe it......!!!

 

I just got approved for my very 1st Amex card.....I am 42yrs old and I did it!!!  (my house is a year away).....its coming....thank you my fico!!!!

 

 
Congratulations, your application is approved!
We are excited to welcome you to Card membership and all the benefits and services that come with your Card. You should receive your Card in the mail. Your Card will be mailed in a white envelope displaying the American Express® Blue Box logo with a return address of Omaha, NE.


Once you receive your Card, activate online at www.americanexpress.com/activate and enroll to manage your account. Online account management from American Express is a fast, easy and secure way to monitor and manage your spending.

Starting Score: Trans 708 Eq 700
Current Score: Trans 731b>Eq 702Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness20123226003331USD
Established Contributor
TheCreditKid
Posts: 620
Registered: ‎08-14-2010
0

Re: Pre-Approved for Zync


masseye wrote:

I can't believe it......!!!

 

I just got approved for my very 1st Amex card.....I am 42yrs old and I did it!!!  (my house is a year away).....its coming....thank you my fico!!!!

 

 
Congratulations, your application is approved!
We are excited to welcome you to Card membership and all the benefits and services that come with your Card. You should receive your Card in the mail. Your Card will be mailed in a white envelope displaying the American Express® Blue Box logo with a return address of Omaha, NE.


Once you receive your Card, activate online at www.americanexpress.com/activate and enroll to manage your account. Online account management from American Express is a fast, easy and secure way to monitor and manage your spending.

Congrats!!! What is on your CR & what card did you applied for?

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

All human wisdom is summed up in two words - wait and hope.

-Alexander Dumas
Valued Contributor
JM-AM
Posts: 3,302
Registered: ‎06-09-2010
0

Re: Pre-Approved for Zync

 


TheCreditKid wrote:

masseye wrote:

I can't believe it......!!!

 

I just got approved for my very 1st Amex card.....I am 42yrs old and I did it!!!  (my house is a year away).....its coming....thank you my fico!!!!

 

 

 
Congratulations, your application is approved!
We are excited to welcome you to Card membership and all the benefits and services that come with your Card. You should receive your Card in the mail. Your Card will be mailed in a white envelope displaying the American Express® Blue Box logo with a return address of Omaha, NE.


Once you receive your Card, activate online at www.americanexpress.com/activate and enroll to manage your account. Online account management from American Express is a fast, easy and secure way to monitor and manage your spending.

 


Congrats!!! What is on your CR & what card did you applied for?

 


 

Congrats.....

I will assume he applied for ZYNC since thats the topic. LOL :smileytongue:

Good Luck
May all your dreams and wishes become a reality!
Contributor
TLx
Posts: 79
Registered: ‎01-29-2009
0

Re: Pre-Approved for Zync

so if i entered my  information and nothing come up, mean i am not pre approve and should not apply right? thanks

Epic Contributor
Creditaddict
Posts: 22,129
Registered: ‎10-23-2007
0

Re: Pre-Approved for Zync

 


TLx wrote:

so if i entered my  information and nothing come up, mean i am not pre approve and should not apply right? thanks


Actually I have seen many people say they had no pre-approval and cold applied for Zync and got instantly approved.

 

Fico Scores: EQ- 656 Cap1., TU 696 Walmart, EX 700 Chase (12-17-14)
You will have to put up Electric Fence to keep me in the garden!
Highest Limit: Navy Federal Cash Sigi Visa $50k (AU)
Lowest Limit: Target $200
66 Cards and Counting :smileytongue:
Established Contributor
TheCreditKid
Posts: 620
Registered: ‎08-14-2010
0

Re: Pre-Approved for Zync


TLx wrote:

so if i entered my  information and nothing come up, mean i am not pre approve and should not apply right? thanks


No that's not the case, I was approved ( 690 TU) despite not having any pre-approvals while others were approved for even the green and gold. It all depends on your CR. AMEX will do their little in-house thing when your application is submitted.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

All human wisdom is summed up in two words - wait and hope.

-Alexander Dumas
Frequent Contributor
halos24
Posts: 389
Registered: ‎09-07-2009
0

Re: Pre-Approved for Zync

Just adding to what creditaddict stated.  I looked yesterday and it said Sorry you are not pre-approved and I still applied and got APPROVED!!  It is a matter if you are ok with wasting that inquiry should you get declined I think.  This is not necessarily a pre-approval link, simply to see if they have any offers they have sent you.  Like I said I took my chances and got it.  Good luck! 

My current scores: MyFico- EQ: 8/13- (648), 8/13- EX (637), Wally TU (666)

Prime cards in my wallet: Citi Thank You (1500), Amex TE (1200), Amex Zync.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}