Epic Contributor
Creditaddict

Re: Pre-Approved for Zync

TLx wrote:

so if i entered my  information and nothing come up, mean i am not pre approve and should not apply right? thanks

If you want it, I would go for it (charge card)  Amex seems to be in a very giving mood lately :smileyhappy:

Fico Scores: EQ- 653 Cap1., TU 696 Walmart, EX 695 Chase (11-05-14)
You will have to put up Electric Fence to keep me in the garden!
Highest Limit: Navy Federal Cash Sigi Visa $50k (AU)
Lowest Limit: Target $200
65 Cards and Counting :smileytongue:
Frequent Contributor
hedgeclipper2

Creditaddict wrote:

TLx wrote:

so if i entered my  information and nothing come up, mean i am not pre approve and should not apply right? thanks

If you want it, I would go for it (charge card)  Amex seems to be in a very giving mood lately :smileyhappy:

+1
I AGREE!

-----------------------
My favorite card right now: Barclays Priceline Visa Signature
Contributor
TLx

do you have link to the backdoor page . i cant find it. thank you for helping my fico score is still 616. Sad

Epic Contributor
Creditaddict

TLx wrote:

do you have link to the backdoor page . i cant find it. thank you for helping my fico score is still 616. Sad

back door page?

I would wait until your in the 640 range on TU... Amex lately has been known to pull TU with EX... I think someone had posted that Amex does this if they are on fence with info on EX.  When my friend applied for Gold about 6 months ago he was 642 TU and Amex pulled it and he was instantly approved.

Fico Scores: EQ- 653 Cap1., TU 696 Walmart, EX 695 Chase (11-05-14)
You will have to put up Electric Fence to keep me in the garden!
Highest Limit: Navy Federal Cash Sigi Visa $50k (AU)
Lowest Limit: Target $200
65 Cards and Counting :smileytongue:
Moderator Emeritus
MarineVietVet

TLx wrote:

Do you mean the Backdoor Numbers?

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 9/09 pulled by lender 802, EQ - 10/10-813, TU - 10/10-774

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

Contributor
TLx

how often can you apply? do you see any luck with old collections and score at 640?

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}