4brian

Pre Paid EMV Travel Cards

I am looking for a PIN & CHIP Prepaid Travel Card.

Many of the banks are starting to issue these as credit cards.

I have also seen Credit Unions issuing these cards.

Anyone know of a US Bank offering EMV Pre-Paid (Pin & Chip) Debit Cards ?

Thanks,

Brian

Community Leader
Valued Contributor
DaveSignal

Re: Pre Paid EMV Travel Cards

travelex offers them.  You can order it and pick it up at the airport, but their exchange rates are awful.

NC SECU offers a chip + pin debit, but you have to be a state employee in North Carolina to get membership.

Otherwise, the two EMV cards in my sig are not pre-pay, but are the only cards available in the US with $0 annual fee and 0% forex fee.

EX:694 TU:745 EQ:701
Barclays Arrival $6.5k - BoA Travel Rewards $15k - SDFCU EMV $15k - NFCU goRewards $20k - CSP $5k - Amex ED $19.5k
Established Contributor
Jlu

Re: Pre Paid EMV Travel Cards

Wait til you get overseas, there will be a whole bunch of them to pick from.

Wallet: JP Morgan Select Visa Signature $10k | Chase Sapphire Preferred $7k | Citi ThankYou Premier Visa Signature $5700 | AMEX Premier Rewards Gold Card | Barclaycard Visa $5k | Discover IT $10k | Chase Freedom Visa $3k | Capital One Quicksilver $3k | Bank of America Cash Rewards Visa Signature $8k | Walmart Store $5k | Amazon Store $10k | Chase Total Checking |

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+