Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre-Qualified Online!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Pre-Qualified Online!

From what i can see, i've been very very  lucky to get the  6 i now have Smiley Happy

Message 11 of 16
CardHunter
Established Contributor

Yeah I can't get Cap One to pre approve me for anything also. Funny thing, just last week I was at a friends house and I tried the pre approve thing with Cap One and it was a no go for me, nothing and then my friend tries it after me and they offer him 2 cards and his credit is worse than mine like high 500's/ low 600's and mine is avg around 660 - 670 so go figure.

Message 12 of 16
elim
Senior Contributor

I opt in/out here...

https://www.optoutprescreen.com

Message 13 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just got a pre qual offer from First Premier or something like that. They were offering me a 700 credit limit with a 175 annual fee and no rewards card. Are you freaking kidding me?? I was seriously insulted. My current credit line up:

Amazon Store Card $900
Chase Freedom $2000
Discover it $1500
USAA World Mastercard $10,500
NFCU Cash Visa Signature $17,000

Why would they think I would be interested in that??
Message 14 of 16
joedtx
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I just got a pre qual offer from First Premier or something like that. They were offering me a 700 credit limit with a 175 annual fee and no rewards card. Are you freaking kidding me?? I was seriously insulted. My current credit line up:

Amazon Store Card $900
Chase Freedom $2000
Discover it $1500

They send that to EVERYBODY with a pulse, just like a loan shark tossing out bait to see if he hooks another fish.

Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Amazon Store Card $900
Chase Freedom $2000
Discover it $1500

Nice cards

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.