Credit Cards Center Credit cards from our partners
Reply
New Contributor
Posts: 116
Registered: ‎03-10-2013
0

Pre-approved apps keep coming none stop **bleep**.

I keep getting pre-approved for cards like credit one, first premier, matrix etc. This all has just started this year. What the hell is going on I have had capital one secured credit card atleast 1 yr and never got anything about pre-approved cards until this year. Give it my score did rise especially this month with a 18 point jump. Now why would i get a card from these people there af and monthly fees are just crazy. I have 2 cards now where are the chase, amex, discover pre-approvals at lol. Those would be the only cards I would consider but not even until my new card ages for 1 year atleast. I dont want to opt out and they not get pre-approvals from other credit card companys that my help me.

Mega Contributor
Posts: 15,453
Registered: ‎04-09-2011
0

Re: Pre-approved apps keep coming none stop **bleep**.


Richierichdollar wrote:

I keep getting pre-approved for cards like credit one, first premier, matrix etc. This all has just started this year. What the hell is going on I have had capital one secured credit card atleast 1 yr and never got anything about pre-approved cards until this year. Give it my score did rise especially this month with a 18 point jump. Now why would i get a card from these people there af and monthly fees are just crazy. I have 2 cards now where are the chase, amex, discover pre-approvals at lol. Those would be the only cards I would consider but not even until my new card ages for 1 year atleast. I dont want to opt out and they not get pre-approvals from other credit card companys that my help me.


 

Follow these steps:

 

1.) Take subprime preapproval

 

2.) Stick in Shredder

 

3.) Repeat as needed

 

Live much more happy life!!!

 

 




EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Moderator Emeritus
Posts: 14,051
Registered: ‎04-15-2011
0

Re: Pre-approved apps keep coming none stop **bleep**.

What he said.  Smiley Happy

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!
Moderator Emerita
Posts: 27,204
Registered: ‎09-13-2012
0

Re: Pre-approved apps keep coming none stop **bleep**.

Established Contributor
Posts: 955
Registered: ‎02-02-2013
0

Re: Pre-approved apps keep coming none stop **bleep**.


09Lexie wrote:
@LS

Lol!

+1 for Confucious!!


NFCU #1 Fan!! NO MOAR APPS TIL 10/13 Minimum!!
TU -746, EX - 721, EQ -745
Cards:NFCU Flag Visa Sig $10000, CSP $8500, AMEX BCP $2000 Freedom $3500, Disc IT $5000, Cap 1 Green $2100, Credit 1 CLOSED! AU on Amex Green, Discover $2000, Cap One Plat $1000
Senior Contributor
Posts: 7,693
Registered: ‎01-05-2013
0

Re: Pre-approved apps keep coming none stop **bleep**.

@LS

 

Good one!

New Contributor
Posts: 116
Registered: ‎03-10-2013
0

Re: Pre-approved apps keep coming none stop **bleep**.

lol they are sitting right ontop of the shredder now.

Established Contributor
Posts: 955
Registered: ‎02-02-2013
0

Re: Pre-approved apps keep coming none stop **bleep**.


Richierichdollar wrote:

lol they are sitting right ontop of the shredder now.


Feed to shredder gods.

 

STAT


NFCU #1 Fan!! NO MOAR APPS TIL 10/13 Minimum!!
TU -746, EX - 721, EQ -745
Cards:NFCU Flag Visa Sig $10000, CSP $8500, AMEX BCP $2000 Freedom $3500, Disc IT $5000, Cap 1 Green $2100, Credit 1 CLOSED! AU on Amex Green, Discover $2000, Cap One Plat $1000
Mega Contributor
Posts: 15,453
Registered: ‎04-09-2011
0

Re: Pre-approved apps keep coming none stop **bleep**.


Richierichdollar wrote:

lol they are sitting right ontop of the shredder now.


 

He who leaves offer on table.........................succombs to temptation

 

Smiley Wink




EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Valued Contributor
Posts: 2,137
Registered: ‎06-16-2012
0

Re: Pre-approved apps keep coming none stop **bleep**.


LS2982 wrote:

Richierichdollar wrote:

I keep getting pre-approved for cards like credit one, first premier, matrix etc. This all has just started this year. What the hell is going on I have had capital one secured credit card atleast 1 yr and never got anything about pre-approved cards until this year. Give it my score did rise especially this month with a 18 point jump. Now why would i get a card from these people there af and monthly fees are just crazy. I have 2 cards now where are the chase, amex, discover pre-approvals at lol. Those would be the only cards I would consider but not even until my new card ages for 1 year atleast. I dont want to opt out and they not get pre-approvals from other credit card companys that my help me.


 

Follow these steps:

 

1.) Take subprime preapproval

 

2.) Stick in Shredder

 

3.) Repeat as needed

 

Live much more happy life!!!

 

 


Haha!! Hilarious LS!

gardening since 5/21/2016

Forums posts are not provided or commissioned by FICO. Forums posts have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by FICO. It is not FICO's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on internal myFICO analysis of actual applicant approvals, and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range. These ranges were not provided by any card issuer.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.