Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre-qual site for branded cards?

tag
-NewGuy-
Moderator Emeritus

Pre-qual site for branded cards?

I was just thinking... I know there are a bunch of sites (Chase, barclay, Citi, Amex, Discover, etc) that allow you to check cards that you might be pre-qualified for, but many don't seem to check co-banded cards. For example, the Chase site checks for Freedom, CSP, and Slate, but not Marriott, Hyatt, etc. Could someone tell me why this is (and if I am even correct)? Thanks all.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: Pre-qual site for branded cards?

Amex has offered my Co-branded cards on their site 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 5
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@myjourney wrote:

Amex has offered my Co-branded cards on their site 

+1

US Bank is another lender that offers pre-qualified offers on co-branded CCs.

Message 3 of 5
sandman2435
Established Contributor

@FinStar..I still can not get a US Bank Credit Card..They are a hard one to get into..as I have way too many new trade lines and Inquires..Even Though I have high 700's and a very thick file..My plan for 2014 is no more apps..I really want the club Carlson card from them lol
Message 4 of 5
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@sandman2435 wrote:
@FinStar..I still can not get a US Bank Credit Card..They are a hard one to get into..as I have way too many new trade lines and Inquires..Even Though I have high 700's and a very thick file..My plan for 2014 is no more apps..I really want the club Carlson card from them lol

LOL... ok sandman, how may CC tradelines do you have?  I distinctly recall some great CLs but don't remember the exact #.  Now, I have roughly 60 CC tradelines (Ron1 has ~100)...but your aggregate CLs have me beat by about $150K (IIRC your combined CLs ~$450K?)  So, I was able to get Cash+ in July.  Now, if you want to wait, sure that could be doable but I totally can see your viewpoint, once you get in that upper eschelon with CLs, then the next ones aren't aproved as high.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.