Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PreQuals make me happy

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

PreQuals make me happy

I checked the Chase and Citi prequal sites this morning. I was prequaled for a couple of cards with each bank. I don't want/need them right now. I just felt validated knowing that I finally prequaled for them. It's made me think, 'I could have you if I wanted you, but I don't want you.' HAHA. Almost as good as an approval rush. Smiley Very Happy

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: PreQuals make me happy

lmfao. your mindset is "you want me but i don't want you. i am your boss" hahaha
funny...
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
lmfao. your mindset is "you want me but i don't want you. i am your boss" hahaha
funny...

That is exactly right. They don't want me too bad, because the APR was 22.9% on both. But whatever, they still want me, and I don't want them. lol

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Prequals make me happy, too!

Yesterday for the first time I ever (I check every month) I was prequalified for the Home Depot card, issued by Citi. I am not at all interested in the card itself (I never shop at Home Depot), but I am very glad to know that I am finally appearing on Citi's radar. I'm really hoping I will soon be good enough for Citi to give me a Double Cash (I checked last night though, still not prequalified for that.)

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

A mi! I Heart them too! Especially when I get the urge to leap the garden fence! LOL

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.