cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Preapproval Pop Up For Chase, HAVE A QUESTION THOUGH......

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Preapproval Pop Up For Chase, HAVE A QUESTION THOUGH......

@Vegas247 wrote:

@sr1019 wrote:

09Lexie- Thanks for the info.  

Vegas247-  No, you go to their credit cards on chase.com and go to the section that states, check for a prequalified offer and fill out the form and it will let you know what offers are available for you.  I don't have a chase account.

So after I fill that form out.....I wait for a Pop Up? and most likely, if I get a Pop Up, I should get approved for something, even if it would be a small amount?

pop up is a little confusing, this isn't shopping cart trick.

go to chase.com and credit cards and then check for "Pre-Qual. Offers" link and fill out the form and it will come back with offers or no offers for you at this time... those are solid offers from what we have seen also.

Message 11 of 12
Cdnewmanpac
Established Contributor

Re: Preapproval Pop Up For Chase, HAVE A QUESTION THOUGH......

@sr1019 wrote:

Stillrebuilding- Still about 4-5 months, is that long enough you think?

Edited-  Sorry, if you mean by rate wise, I'm good where we are at now as middle is my experian.....

No. At a minimum, you should have no inquiries (other than for home loans) and no new trade lines for 6 months before final underwriting. You can certainly clear underwriting with less, but that is the recommendation of every loan officer I have ever spoken with.

In wallet: Ink Plus 10k, AMEX TE 25k. In bag: CSP 16k, USAA WMC 15k, Hyatt 13k, United MPE 12k, AMEX HHonors 3k. In SD: Cap 1 QS 5k, Discover IT 7k. FICO 08 says my EQ is now 844, was 510 in 2010.
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.