Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Preapprovel Visa, Mastercard with Comenity Bank

tag
corymcd88
Valued Contributor

Preapprovel Visa, Mastercard with Comenity Bank

I try mypoints and no dice. I would like to have a mypoints visa as I use my points a lot. I got one for sportsmen's guide, Do they offer good CL? Do you have to pay for membership to have the card and is it a HP or SP. Does any one know if their are any more with Visa or Mastercard?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
juggalo9er
Valued Contributor

Re: Preapprovel Visa, Mastercard with Comenity Bank

i believe sportsmens guide does give higher limits but with the interest rate they give i would avoid like the plague (saying that  and i am 24 months post chapter 7). i have seen people on here saying anwhere from 2k-8k!

Message 2 of 5
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Mypoints seems to give lower limits (mine is $3.5k) compared to Total Rewards ($9k), Sportsman's Guide ($5.4k) and Fuelrewards (never preapproved but read others have gotten $14k+).

I'm trying to figure out what kind of limits the Vitacost MC gives!

Message 3 of 5
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Fuel Rewards Network is another one offered by Comenity. I got pre app popup for it last week.

Message 4 of 5
emptypockets
Valued Contributor

From what I have read on the forums, Sportman's guide has given decent CL's, even to those people with lower scores. My Points seems to give low limits no matter what your score is (there are a few posts of people with 740-750 scores being approved for 2-3k).  I was approved for 11k for Total Rewards, and 12k for Fuel Network MC with preapprovals. 

Just a note: Total Rewards Visa and Fuel Rewards Network MC were HP's on EQ despite the preapprovals, so just beware of this if you are trying not to get HP's. 

CC's: AMEX (4), Alliant Visa, PenFed AMEX, Pen Fed Promise, Citi (3), Chase (5), US Bank Cash+, Huntington Voice, Nasa Plat Cash Visa, Barclay's Visa, Discover IT, Cap One QS, BOA (2), BMW Visa, 5/3 Real Life Rewards MC; FNBO Amex; Comenity Visa/MC (3), Ebates Visa Siggy, Nordstrom Visa, Walmart MC, Sam's Club MC; A few assorted store cards.

Current Scores (09/2017): EQ My Fico: 786; TU MyFico: 799; EX (My Fico): 797
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.