Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Premier Rewards Gold $100 Incidental Credit

tag
jsucool76
Super Contributor

Premier Rewards Gold $100 Incidental Credit

https://rewards.americanexpress.com/olet/enroll?campaignId=br5v0615&offerType=afcgoldbr5v0001

The above is the link to select an airline to get your $100 incidental credit. Starts today, Even if you only paid the $175 annual fee (or had your fee waived this year). You also start earning 2x on restaurants. 

Thanks Amex

Message 1 of 43
42 REPLIES 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Premier Rewards Gold $100 Incidental Credit

Nice deal...  Thanks for sharing..

Message 2 of 43
longtime_lurker
Valued Contributor

@jsucool76 wrote:

https://rewards.americanexpress.com/olet/enroll?campaignId=br5v0615&offerType=afcgoldbr5v0001

The above is the link to select an airline to get your $100 incidental credit. Starts today, Even if you only paid the $175 annual fee (or had your fee waived this year). You also start earning 2x on restaurants. 

Thanks Amex

Already enrolled. 

totally going to end up getting 4 AA $50 GC credits (spaced out). That is the price of a day pass at an Admirals Club....so if any problems I will call and say that Smiley Happy. Wonder how long until credits post? My PRG was opened 1/15...LOL

Current cards: MSUFCU Platinum, Amex PRG, Amex Surpass, Amex BCE, Citi Prestige, Citi Double Cash, Citi Premier, US Bank Cash +, Huntington Voice, AAviator, Sallie Mae, Discover IT, Chase Freedom TU:753 EQ Enhanced: 758
Message 3 of 43
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@longtime_lurker wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

Thanks Amex

Already enrolled. 

totally going to end up getting 4 AA $50 GC credits (spaced out). That is the price of a day pass at an Admirals Club....so if any problems I will call and say that Smiley Happy. Wonder how long until credits post? My PRG was opened 1/15...LOL

Nice, so you get $200. Mine was in september before I knew about this happening. 

Message 4 of 43
eddie84
Valued Contributor

Enrolled.  Thanks for the link. Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 43
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

@longtime_lurker wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

Thanks Amex

Already enrolled. 

It's a $100 credit. Smiley Wink

Message 6 of 43
longtime_lurker
Valued Contributor

@jsucool76 wrote:

@longtime_lurker wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

Thanks Amex

Already enrolled. 

Nice, so you get $200. Mine was in september before I knew about this happening. 

I didn't know either, I just got the 50k/1st year waived offer in January, and applied for PRG along with the 80k Surpass offer that was floating around. Smiley Happy

Current cards: MSUFCU Platinum, Amex PRG, Amex Surpass, Amex BCE, Citi Prestige, Citi Double Cash, Citi Premier, US Bank Cash +, Huntington Voice, AAviator, Sallie Mae, Discover IT, Chase Freedom TU:753 EQ Enhanced: 758
Message 7 of 43
longtime_lurker
Valued Contributor

@Kenny wrote:

@longtime_lurker wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

Thanks Amex

Already enrolled. 

Per Calendar year though, just like Prestige's airline credit Smiley LOL

Message 8 of 43
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

@longtime_lurker wrote:

@Kenny wrote:

@longtime_lurker wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

Thanks Amex

Already enrolled. 

Per Calendar year though, just like Prestige's airline credit Smiley LOL

Oooooh, indeed! I signed up in January so I guess you're right. I might actually pay the annual fee with this. I can liquidate the credit easily so that just negates the AF -- even though I hate AFs!

Message 9 of 43
-Cal-
Valued Contributor

Thanks for sharing.

I've been thinking about APPing for this card but I've been waiting for some time to pass. Is the $100 credit a one time thing or will it be available for every year going forward?

Message 10 of 43
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.