Prequal American Express Platinum

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Prequal American Express Platinum

@Anonymous wrote:
I JUST got that email too!
It referenced my BCE

50K bonus points with $5K spend in 3 months.. Not that great as I've seen the 75K offer before and would probably do it only if I got 100K!

Yeap they keep up the spend requirement...They only way I would apply now is if they offer me the 100K points...but I'll settle for the 75K too Smiley Wink

Message 21 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

^Ive seen the 75K offer a few times..

But

I'll only apply for this card on a 100K offer. $450 AF is no joke...
Message 22 of 24
selena
Contributor

I received the email today too. But out of curiosity I tried Chrome incognito style to see if better options would pop up. I managed to get the special offer of 75k with 5k spend a few times within a few minutes (was curious to see if it would generate something else) so for those interested it might be worth it to give it a try. I also recieved the 50k with 2k spend for the PRG. I didn't put in any info to prequalify I just went to pesonal cards and it would generate a different set of special offers each time. This is the first time it has ever worked for me.

As of March 2016:
Equifax 735
TransUnion 702
Experian 731
Message 23 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

I also received the offer.  I have only had my BCE card for 9 months.  I recently received a cli that put my limit at $30k and thought that limit is what triggered it.  I am passing on the offer.

Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.