Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prequalified Offers

tag
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

Re: Prequalified Offers

@ecxpa wrote:

CK is always making offers but  not sure if they mean anything.......they show your chances of getting approved from "poor" to "very good" I already have several of the cards they list as me having a poor chance of getting but can't seem to get their citi cards they say I have a very good chance of getting.  Does it make any difference if you apply from their site?

they get kickbacks if you apply from their site thats about it. I don't think your chances are any better or any worse if you click thru them. 

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 11 of 40
taxi818
Super Contributor

I did 10 days ago on discover it. It gave me recommendation. But did not say congratulation. I pulled trigger any.way by calling onphone to get a feel. Took about 5 mins. Got approved. 2500 limit. It's ok 

Message 12 of 40
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@js0319 wrote:

Have you tried any of the pre-quals on any websites, such as Chase, Citibank, etc? I seem to get pre-qual mail about a week after trying out the online pre-qual. 

I use those all the time. I'm hoping now that I'm an amex member they'll start throwing some stuff my way. 

Message 13 of 40
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

@jsucool76 wrote:

@js0319 wrote:

Have you tried any of the pre-quals on any websites, such as Chase, Citibank, etc? I seem to get pre-qual mail about a week after trying out the online pre-qual. 

I use those all the time. I'm hoping now that I'm an amex member they'll start throwing some stuff my way. 

I wouldn't hold my breath with amex I have been waiting all summer for 50 k offer from amex for prg , still no love from amex 

Message 14 of 40
BluePoodle
Valued Contributor

@jsucool76 wrote:

@js0319 wrote:

Early in the year I was getting and Amex offer every 3 weeks or so. Once I apped for one of the pre-qualified offers, I stopped receiving them. Go figure.

I still get offers monthly via email but nothing as good as the mail offers I was receiving.

CapOne $7500 | Discover $8500 | Amex ED $25K | Barclay SM $5700 | Chase Disney $500 | Chase Slate $5K | Target $3K | Hilton Amex $2K
Gardening Since 4/3/2017
Message 15 of 40
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

@BluePoodle wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

@js0319 wrote:

Early in the year I was getting and Amex offer every 3 weeks or so. Once I apped for one of the pre-qualified offers, I stopped receiving them. Go figure.

I still get offers monthly via email but nothing as good as the mail offers I was receiving.

BP are you getting any 50k prg offers ?

Message 16 of 40
BluePoodle
Valued Contributor

@mongstradamus wrote:

@BluePoodle wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

@js0319 wrote:

Nope, no prg offers at all. I have gotten the green card and BCE recently. They aren't any better than the general offers on the website.

CapOne $7500 | Discover $8500 | Amex ED $25K | Barclay SM $5700 | Chase Disney $500 | Chase Slate $5K | Target $3K | Hilton Amex $2K
Gardening Since 4/3/2017
Message 17 of 40
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@BluePoodle wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@BluePoodle wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

@js0319 wrote:

Nope, no prg offers at all. I have gotten the green card and BCE recently. They aren't any better than the general offers on the website.

Where do you go to see your offers online? When I do the thing that says "Login to see exclusive cardmember offers" it just takes me right back to the regular splash screen with 3 generic cards on it . No "sorry no offers for you" or anything. 

Message 18 of 40
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

@jsucool76 wrote:

@BluePoodle wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@BluePoodle wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

@js0319 wrote:

Where do you go to see your offers online? When I do the thing that says "Login to see exclusive cardmember offers" it just takes me right back to the regular splash screen with 3 generic cards on it . No "sorry no offers for you" or anything. 

I wouldn't really call it offers they are mostly generic ones the ones I get. when you get an offer its like an popup when you log onto your account .

Message 19 of 40
BluePoodle
Valued Contributor

@jsucool76 wrote:

@BluePoodle wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@BluePoodle wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

@js0319 wrote:

At some point I had the option to "opt in" for email offers. I can't remember if it was on my account somewhere or where. But I opted in for offers and so I have only been receiving them via email. I don't have any offers where you are refering to online in my account.  I think the emails are general and not really target specific. The snail mail offers I was receiving were target specific, IMHO.

Gardening Since 4/3/2017
Message 20 of 40
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.