cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prequalified first premier card offer in the mail today!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Prequalified first premier card offer in the mail today!!

@jason0618 wrote:
So exciting! $700 limit, only a $175 annual fee for the perks and prestige of a first premier credit card. I think the letter told me about six times that it's "a platinum" card. Can't remember if it was visa or MasterCard and I already threw it away.
I'm two months out of bankruotcy, and I know these are horrible deals. Of course, I've got a USAA secured Amex, so I'm happy with that for now. $35 annual fee, which I think I could get waived, and a pretty decent bank. I've got checking, savings, car and house insured there too.

Also back on topic...

You had me going for half a line there. I was ready to jump in and explain all about predatory lenders. Luckily sarcasm is my second language so I figured it out pretty quickly. Smiley Very Happy

Congrats on rebuilding the smart way!

Message 21 of 24
jason0618
Frequent Contributor

lol I like to think I've learned a thing or two in my life. If I could have planned for medical bills associated with preemie triplets coupled with health insurance that was not very good, I'd be golden. 😀
Seriously though. Medical bills are no joke.
Scores as of 04/2021

Gardening until further notice
Message 22 of 24
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
"Still, better collecting cards than STDs for example."

Yes but you can't trade credit cards.😝

True, but you don't really trade STDs either.  Once you give it to someone, you still have it!   Better than baseball cards that way

Message 23 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

You mean...aw...

I'd much rather have an itch to app than......well that other kind of itch.
Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.