cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prequalified first premier card offer in the mail today!!

tag
jason0618
Frequent Contributor

Prequalified first premier card offer in the mail today!!

So exciting! $700 limit, only a $175 annual fee for the perks and prestige of a first premier credit card. I think the letter told me about six times that it's "a platinum" card. Can't remember if it was visa or MasterCard and I already threw it away.
I'm two months out of bankruotcy, and I know these are horrible deals. Of course, I've got a USAA secured Amex, so I'm happy with that for now. $35 annual fee, which I think I could get waived, and a pretty decent bank. I've got checking, savings, car and house insured there too.
Scores as of 04/2021

Gardening until further notice
Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Prequalified first premier card offer in the mail today!!

Good for you! That platinum is fake lol! You don't need that card. 

Message 2 of 24
peghede
Valued Contributor

@ jason0618.I still have 2 first premier bank mastercards i got the fixed rate 8.9% on both, and annual fee is waived every year.i still pay $6 monthly fee.They will improve your credit over time they report to all 3 bureaus unsecured credit .Max credit line on each card $1500 (they wont give more they told me is max)

I have my First Premier Bank cards for 13 years!!!

Thank you First Premier Bank !!! You give me a chance  when other show me the finger and denied me!!!

Message 3 of 24
Vegas4Play
Valued Contributor

@peghede wrote:

@ jason0618.I still have 2 first premier bank mastercards i got the fixed rate 8.9% on both, and annual fee is waived every year.i still pay $6 monthly fee.They will improve your credit over time they report to all 3 bureaus unsecured credit .Max credit line on each card $1500 (they wont give more they told me is max)

I have my First Premier Bank cards for 13 years!!!

Thank you First Premier Bank !!! You give me a chance  when other show me the finger and denied me!!!

Good lort 13 years at $6.00 a month, why keep them open that long? loyalty for what? on top of 100+ payments a month, my goodness.

Fico 8's TU 756/ EQ 754/ EX 743- 8/2020// AAoA 5.7 years // Lines August 2020 = 619k Personal - Business 61k // Inquiries 6 TU - 0 Exp - 0 Eq.
Message 4 of 24
peghede
Valued Contributor

yup, made 20 payments today,

Message 5 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Vegas just let it go lol. 

Message 6 of 24
Vegas4Play
Valued Contributor

@Justagirl73 wrote:

@Anonymous just let it go lol. 

Woman LOL

Fico 8's TU 756/ EQ 754/ EX 743- 8/2020// AAoA 5.7 years // Lines August 2020 = 619k Personal - Business 61k // Inquiries 6 TU - 0 Exp - 0 Eq.
Message 7 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Help me understand the 100 payments?
Message 8 of 24
Samac
Regular Contributor

$1500 credit limit.
$6/mo fees for 13 years is $936. That's for one card.
I do believe if you have a 13 year history you can move on now to bigger limits and no fees... Just a guess....
Message 9 of 24
Vegas4Play
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Help me understand the 100 payments?

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/of-CCs-with-a-balance/m-p/4743600#M1379034

Message 10 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.